[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are pitiful
It's almost like I have to dumb myself down to reply to you. fukk up. Your pathetic whining and crying to the mods when someone says anything that isn't pro microsoft is embarrassing. I'm basically telling dude that he could've made the post in the thread that's stickied and you dudes are fukking crying. *ignored*

Edit: Dude negged me talking about some PS4 nonsense. Smh.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's almost like I have to dumb myself down to reply to you. fukk up. Your pathetic whining and crying to the mods when someone says anything that isn't pro microsoft is embarrassing. I'm basically telling dude that he could've made the post in the thread that's stickied and you dudes are fukking crying.

:umad: as fukk right now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one mentioned anything about Xbox being superior or bragging until you came in here baiting. Reported

@cook

#newcadiumrules
#saynotostanwars
So what was the point of the thread?? There's a big sticky up top, why not post it there llike I did with the last post I did in there about the PC version coming day one?? You saying "newrules" or w/e but you looking over the OP. w/e, calling the mods doesn't stop me from being right. You dudes are really petty.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:umad: as fukk right now
shyt posts like these shouldn't be tolerated on here. It's stuff like this that makes it toxic to even discuss anything serious here. You posts things that seem like common sense on here and you're hit with a "U mad LOL" smiley. :snoop:

:cook: man.

*ignored*

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
*looks to see if any other reputable sites are reporting this*
*sees none*
*some no name site fishing for hits/traffic confirmed*

This should be merged though but :camby: this until further notice