[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Looks like it's going to be tough being an intruder :whew:

Some bases gonna have cameras and drones out the ass. On top of AI defenders, folks can call for real player assistance. :wow:

I'm gonna ask one of my brehs to let me visit their base :steviej: and record how everything looks so I can have an easier time robbing them later.

:demonic:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Looks like it's going to be tough being an intruder :whew:

Some bases gonna have cameras and drones out the ass. On top of AI defenders, folks can call for real player assistance. :wow:

I'm gonna ask one of my brehs to let me visit their base :steviej: and record how everything looks so I can have an easier time robbing them later.

:demonic:
Like hey friend can I check out your r%d lab?

People gonna be using other people to steal for them so there's no traceability on who the real thief is.

This has a lot of potential if they have a ton of weapons.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Run up in some poor fools base like tell me who you work for or in going to rob you blind forever. Friends gonna be playing offline or creating dummy accounts so they can rob people then rob themselves for the proceeds

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So with the mother base stuff, can we team up and invade? Trying to ramshack people base with the coli crew.

Coli Hounds :wow: have our own insignia and shyt.
This possibility of this shyt right here :wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Some interesting news straight out of E3 2015, a French website Gamekyo asked the Konami representative Julien Merceron what the framerate and resolution is for their upcoming titles PES 2016 and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is. The representative proudly announced that Konami was very impressed by their new Fox Engine and that both titles will run at 1080p 60FPS on both the Xbox One and PS4.

Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain 1080p 60Fps on Xbox One - TICGN