[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
another question i got about "Les Enfants Terrible"

what was the reason Zero and The Patriots cloned Big Boss...and why did Big Boss neglect his "sons"

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
You should play Ground Zeroes and get used to the gameplay before Phantom Pain comes out. I'd wait till the beginning of August to play it though cause that shyt might make your wait for Phantom Pain unbearable :mjcry:
did all the side ops like 10 times each this weekend. :hatmjcry:

the wait is killing me breh :hatmjcry:

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
MGSV-E3-2015-Trailer-Eli-Conch-Pig-Head.jpg

this is a reference to "Lord of the Flies"

with Liquid and the pig head

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
another question i got about "Les Enfants Terrible"

what was the reason Zero and The Patriots cloned Big Boss...and why did Big Boss neglect his "sons"

Zero want to leverage over boss and also for the them to fight for the patriots which they did since snake defeated boss and liquid. As for neglecting them boss felt that the way they was created was unnatural. But he did love snake, after all he taught him about CQC and all his war skills. He felt that he was more like a brother than a son

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
Zero want to leverage over boss and also for the them to fight for the patriots which they did since snake defeated boss and liquid. As for neglecting them boss felt that the way they was created was unnatural. But he did love snake, after all he taught him about CQC and all his war skills. He felt that he was more like a brother than a son
Zero wanted to make Big Boss a "messiah" type figure right, an icon for the world? right something like that

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Zero wanted to make Big Boss a "messiah" type figure right, an icon for the world? right something like that

yeah. but big boss wasn't beat. He based his life on "the boss" teaching which meant leaving the world alone as it is. Thats why him and zero was beefing

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
yeah. but big boss wasn't beat. He based his life on "the boss" teaching which meant leaving the world alone as it is. Thats why him and zero was beefing
but big boss never got to kill zero right...solid did that? or did he?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Game looks great but I don't know WTF is going on.

I've only played 2 and a little of 4, so I don't know shyt about this backstory

Just wiki peace walker. This is a follow up to that. 3 is a must play tho. The main protagonist in this one is the same as three. This is his decent into villainy

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't beat but he was whipped :huhldup:

p*ssy had this nikka ready to destroy the world