[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I mean this was a automatic first day purchase but after the forty minute demo this may easily be my game of the year. I really liked peace walker despite it but this seems like what Kojima originally wanted from Peace walker but was held back due to the tech.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Demo was next level.
This will easily hold me over until November when Fallout drops.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've purposely stayed away out of this thread, didn't even watch the demo IGN dropped, and I haven't even went through the Phantom Pain Demo that came out last year. I just downloaded it this month on PSN, but haven't gotten around to really messing with it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I've purposely stayed away out of this thread, didn't even watch the demo IGN dropped, and I haven't even went through the Phantom Pain Demo that came out last year. I just downloaded it this month on PSN, but haven't gotten around to really messing with it.

You should play Ground Zeroes and get used to the gameplay before Phantom Pain comes out. I'd wait till the beginning of August to play it though cause that shyt might make your wait for Phantom Pain unbearable :mjcry:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
how important is Peace Walker to Big Boss story? do i need to play it before TPP

Ground Zeroes takes place after Peace Walker and most of the characters you interact with in GZ are from Peace Walker. Peace Walker was considered MGS 5 until this.