[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Digital Extended Soundtrack for MGSV will contain all 114 songs link :yes:

Metal-Gear-Solid-V-Extended-Soundtrack.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Finally went back and did that extreme mission #36. I noticed I seen a new feature(weather modification) and used it to no avail. I then just ran to the truck, fulton'd it, ran away while the Skulls started shooting at me and saw a tank nearby that I could use. Blasted the Skulls a few times and that was that. :whew:

:snoop:

All these damn guns and shyt this late in the game is :beli:.
Where was these shyts when I was playing for real?

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:snoop: Finally went back and did that extreme mission #36. I noticed I seen a new feature(weather modification) and used it to no avail. I then just ran to the truck, fulton'd it, ran away while the Skulls started shooting at me and saw a tank nearby that I could use. Blasted the Skulls a few times and that was that. :whew:

In the cut waiting to reveal themselves to a player who could truley appreciate the sublime experience that is The Phantom Pain

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

theres more than one way to skin a cat :ld: you dont even have to kill the skulls

in fact its a pretty easy fight with the right gear

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
theres more than one way to skin a cat :ld: you dont even have to kill the skulls

in fact its a pretty easy fight with the right gear
I've done this mission twice and each time they come out when I approach the truck. I don't have any vehicle capture items.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I've done this mission twice and each time they come out when I approach the truck. I don't have any vehicle capture items.
there is no way to approach the truck without the skulls coming out

i used smoke grenades and just led them into the corner, then turned up field to the car when they were out of vision and drove away :skip: