[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Casual my ass. Metal Gear Solid is more mainstream/casual than and less hard than BloodBorne which I've been enjoying playing at my friends house and hoping to get more so than freaking Metal Gear Solid. Again casual my ass.

It's mainstream. It's not casual. Losing hype for metal gear is casual bruh. I'm sorry. Get hype and we can restore your elite pass

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It's mainstream. It's not casual. Losing hype for metal gear is casual bruh. I'm sorry. Get hype and we can restore your elite pass
The gameplay and physics look the same as other MGS games, even for an open world game. And yes I bought and played the demo.

PS: I said there is still hype for the game for me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The gameplay and physics look the same as other MGS games, even for an open world game. And yes I bought and played the demo.

PS: I said there is still hype for the game for me.
oh ok I feel better now because I was this close to revoking your elite pass and that would have broken my heart

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
Les Enfants Terribles (French for The Terrible Children) was aUnited States Government project developed in the early 1970s, which aimed to produce clones of renowned soldier Big Boss. The project was sponsored by Zero, the central figure in the Patriotsorganization, and was carried out by Dr. Clark. The name of the project was presumably inspired by the novel and the 1950s film of the same name,[1] which was also used to refer the clones themselves.

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Les_Enfants_Terribles

Zero was behind LET?

Daps
Reppin
Does anyone feel that the metal gear games have become too complicated?

I downloaded ground zeroed and within 5 mins I was bored from watching/listening.. Then as soon as I started playing, it just felt off.. I used to love the metal gear series, loved the first 3, with 3 being my favourite, but 4 left a really bad taste in my mouth and playing ground zeroes just brings that taste back.

It looks too sophisticated and complicated.. I mean started playing around and had to fight endless and I really mean endless enemies.. They just kept coming over and over and over again.. I don't know maybe it was fun in the earlier series, but it just doesn't do it anymore

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I downloaded ground zeroed and within 5 mins I was bored from watching/listening.. Then as soon as I started playing, it just felt off.. I used to love the metal gear series, loved the first 3, with 3 being my favourite, but 4 left a really bad taste in my mouth and playing ground zeroes just brings that taste back.

It looks too sophisticated and complicated.. I mean started playing around and had to fight endless and I really mean endless enemies.. They just kept coming over and over and over again.. I don't know maybe it was fun in the earlier series, but it just doesn't do it anymore

MGS3 was my favorite out of the series and MGS4 did make me feel like I was done with series but GZ revived my interest. :yeshrug:

It sounds like you're playing GZ wrong and not taking advantage of the open gameplay it provides or you're just not into the games anymore.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

the point is to not get spotted in the first place :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
the point is to not get spotted in the first place :mjlol:

:russ: Thing is if he wants to play loud and he can but the enemy is going to call reinforcements and if you stay in the same spot their gonna keep sending mooks to your location.

I bet a lot of people are going to jump the gun and shyt on the game because they were playing it COD style. :snoop:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So the embargo has lifted and those that were at the MGSV: TPP event can answer questions but nothing about the story.

I just found out something that just made me:
R2qFh.gif

Whoever is going on media blackout better keep that shyt tight.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So the embargo has lifted and those that were at the MGSV: TPP event can answer questions but nothing about the story.

I just found out something that just made me:
R2qFh.gif

Whoever is going on media blackout better keep that shyt tight.
Is that good or bad

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Casual.

Angry birds is over there :camby:

This is Elite Gaming. Casuals need not apply

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Is that good or bad

It could be a story spoiler. I'm getting the feeling that the dude who said it is lying though... Doesn't bother me if it's true though, it has me real curious. Want me to tell you in PM?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It could be a story spoiler. I'm getting the feeling that the dude who said it is lying though... Doesn't bother me if it's true though, it has me real curious. Want me to tell you in PM?
No.

I wish the Coli had a feature to make threads invisible I think I need to check out of this thread until September