[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah the enforcer is tough also whatever gun that is that you start out with is more accurate than the infiltrator so I've been doing way better 1v1. Haven't figured out how to offest them chilling in a corner camo'd waiting to yoke me up tho. :francis:
I don't chill in corners as a infiltrator I got a suppressed stun shotgun I do work with :banderas:when I go straight predator

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
FOB disconnect trick dont work no more. Dont try it. Or face consequnces. :heh:

Or maybe thisis just maintenence i dont have shyt listed at all.

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
True...I have to mess with that class some more. With the Scout you're really not supposed to be on the front lines like that, but when I do go looking for dudes I have those marking grenades I can use for those dudes. I also just put on NVGs damn near the entire match now.

Infiltrators literally be out there disregarding cover while cloaked so the NVGs sniff em out pretty well
Some guy tried to sneak up on me and a teammate i saw him the whole time as soon as he jumped out the window i lit his ass up :mjlol:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Here is info on the parasite suit and what abikities you can get

You have armour, camouflage and mist abilities. You need to extract skulls to get the abilities. You need wormhole fulton to extract them and i would recommend fultoning them during the fight because after you beat all them they will Michael Jackson smooth criminal back up and disappear.

Mist from honeybee mission
Camouflage from mission 28 Snipers
Armour from mission 29 skulls

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
LVL 15 Scout and LVL 7 Enforcer. I think my Infiltrator is 6
My Infiltrator is a 16 I made the other two classes with my 2nd and 3rd slot but I have yet to use them.

I read level 37 Infiltrator get the MSG sneaking suit I need that breh :banderas:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I don't see the benefit of cloaking. My TV make them nikkas look Obvious.

But my corneas may have an elite lense
:dead:
You got me putting the word Elite in a lot of shyt.
Told my boy last night that this sket I used to mess with had Elite Head game :mjlol:

That nikka looked at me like :jbhmm::wow:
Then started chuckling :lolbron:

:salute: Thanks, breh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Finished last night.

I can see why people said it was unfinished, but that was really just a result of them calling it "chapter 2" as opposed to letting those last couple missions be an epilogue.

Overall I was highly impressed. And I like how the big twist at the end of the last game, ended up being an explanation for the twist in the first game.

shyt came full circle:wow: