[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I love ambushing and interrogating. The stealth play in MGO:wowcustom:
That smooth prone, leg sweep and :bustback: @2:55 had me :wowcustom:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So anyone that has played MGO. Can you lobby up with your friends and have a private match?
Yes.

They actually tailored the online lobby system around Party Chat. But it's not hard to create a lobby, all the lobbies online are created by players I believe, that's why the settings for many rooms are trash... But once you find a good one, this game is fun.

There will definitely be some Coli matches tho. I got a feel for the settings and how long matches should be now. I don't mind setting something up

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Yes.

They actually tailored the online lobby system around Party Chat. But it's not hard to create a lobby, all the lobbies online are created by players I believe, that's why the settings for many rooms are trash... But once you find a good one, this game is fun.

There will definitely be some Coli matches tho. I got a feel for the settings and how long matches should be now. I don't mind setting something up
This i agree nikkas need to link up by system lol

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah I don't like that mode, I prefer the team deathmatch n the domination one. I was in the room with him.

Also I think enforcer is the class for me the added defense is giving me a fairer shot when camo nikkas start shooting me.
I'm gonna roll with Scout and Enforcer. Scout starts off rough cause the DMR and Sniper sway is ridiculous, but as you progress it gets a lot better with the unlocks. Just got a new DMR earlier that shoots faster, and a suppresser to go with it.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm gonna roll with Scout and Enforcer. Scout starts off rough cause the DMR and Sniper sway is ridiculous, but as you progress it gets a lot better with the unlocks. Just got a new DMR earlier that shoots faster, and a suppresser to go with it.

Yeah the enforcer is tough also whatever gun that is that you start out with is more accurate than the infiltrator so I've been doing way better 1v1. Haven't figured out how to offest them chilling in a corner camo'd waiting to yoke me up tho. :francis:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the enforcer is tough also whatever gun that is that you start out with is more accurate than the infiltrator so I've been doing way better 1v1. Haven't figured out how to offest them chilling in a corner camo'd waiting to yoke me up tho. :francis:
True...I have to mess with that class some more. With the Scout you're really not supposed to be on the front lines like that, but when I do go looking for dudes I have those marking grenades I can use for those dudes. I also just put on NVGs damn near the entire match now.

Infiltrators literally be out there disregarding cover while cloaked so the NVGs sniff em out pretty well