[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
damn, I'm just realizing there's a bunch of Moby dikk references in this game

Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moby-dikk

Ishmael narrates the monomaniacal quest of Ahab, captain of the whaler Pequod, for revenge on Moby dikk, a white whale which on a previous voyage destroyed Ahab's ship and severed his leg at the knee.

:ohhh:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
damn, I'm just realizing there's a bunch of Moby dikk references in this game

Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moby-dikk

:ohhh:

original version of moby dikk also shipped with no epilogue, :mjpls:.

And remember, back in 2013, when Kojima, "Joakim Morgen" and "Moby dikk Studios" were said to be making the phantom pain :mjpls:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Clueless :mjlol: just like you'll be when the 6th arrives and you get tranq'd and leave you Clueless as to how that happened to you
IM already more prepared then you. In the 6000 rank in fob dealing with fakkits online stealing their entire base while they response and get bodied over and over. There's levels to this and right now you not on mine. Don't worry though I'll give you some tips and tricks and show you how to hustle this gmp bread out here.

The campaign already broke your motivation to play. You not practicing. So when you play me I'm a just break your spirit while u talking about you still adjusting.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
IM already more prepared then you. In the 6000 rank in fob dealing with fakkits online stealing their entire base while they response and get bodied over and over. There's levels to this and right now you not on mine. Don't worry though I'll give you some tips and tricks and show you how to hustle this gmp bread out here.

The campaign already broke your motivation to play. You not practicing. So when you play me I'm a just break your spirit while u talking about you still adjusting.
Single player boring I'm ultra competitive I need to compete.

Fob with them mindless ass soldiers I'm a thinking reacting multiplayer machine.

When I go full Metal Jacket they literally can't stop me on the campaign it's actually harder to try not to be detected your not ready. :birdman:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Clueless :mjlol: just like you'll be when the 6th arrives and you get tranq'd and leave you Clueless as to how that happened to you

Fob with them mindless ass soldiers I'm a thinking reacting multiplayer machine.

When I go full Metal Jacket they literally can't stop me on the campaign it's actually harder to try not to be detected your not ready. :birdman:

RZAJf0S.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

I steal nikkas shyt while they're on the base right in front of them and their soldiers. You not going full Metal jacket on a 3 tier fob like that. You wont even see fob. Realize that out of the millions of people who own this game I'm in the top 6000 on Earth. You better get prone and find a bush when I'm in a server. This ain't battlefield nikka I have a dive button now.

Dump some sleeping gas on you and throw you off a cliff. Stop it.

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
:merchant:im gonna have to pick up the pace and best this game already. I'm not trying to get hooked to MGO before I finish the story.

I feel the same. I'm dozens of hours in but only on mission 19.:sadcam:
Burnt so much time on side-ops, S ranking and random fukkery. I won't beat this this til New Year if I keep this pace.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I feel the same. I'm dozens of hours in but only on mission 19.:sadcam:
Burnt so much time on side-ops, S ranking and random fukkery. I won't beat this this til New Year if I keep this pace.

I'm 115 hours in and only on mission 20. I'm never going to finish this game. Hell I just got to Skellige in the Witcher 3. Matter of fact I never finshed Skyrim or either Fallout. Maybe this is a trend:ohhh: