[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Take a shower you stank-ass nikka. :scust:

Probably got flies flying all around your body with your Pig-Pen ass. :scust:

Your soldiers probably don't even salute, just give you the :scust: and keep walking.

Got 10 showers at Mother Base, and you don't know where any of them are. :scust:

Man. I wasnt even asking for a full shower. But he can at least wash all that old ass blood off his face. :smh:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Man. I wasnt even asking for a full shower. But he can at least wash all that old ass blood off his face. :smh:

You control what Snake does, you're basically him.

The puppet does what the master does.

.....and you apparently don't take showers. :scust: :scusthov:

168ceb.gif

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
If you playing with and relying on reflex you gonna get punished when the online version kicks off.

Ain't no matrix feature in MGO

Just had to explain this to dboy fresh sent me a screenshot of his S rank in a mission had to scold yo for using reflex :snoop:

Turnt that shyt off since mission 1 because
When you beat the game you get the Cyborg Ninja skin (PS1 Graphics though)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Episode 45... :why:

Have to take another crack at this one today. My dumbass used the weak launcher that Quiet gives you in the cutscene instead of the one that I have upgraded to LVL 4. Wasted over an hour on this shyt because, my shyt wasn't strong enough for the fukking tanks that roll in mid fight
:snoop:

And no I don't want any pointers, I'll figure it out

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:russ:

Wait... how long you been out in the field not knowing you could take a shower to clean yourself up? I know you probably full red if it's been a while.

Only did about 10 missions so far. Snake was looking grungy as fukk.

After he got out the shower my crew got a morale boost and leveled up. They musta been looking at him like :scust:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I did a side op yesterday to get emmerich.

well on the way there, I had to fight the quiet. so I beat her and had to take her back to mother base. go back into that same side op to get emmerich, and there's soooooo many enemies, I couldn't even finish it. and I don't have a lock on missle yet, so I can't get rid of the dumb ass helicopter.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only did about 10 missions so far. Snake was looking grungy as fukk.

After he got out the shower my crew got a morale boost and leveled up. They musta been looking at him like :scust:
:laff:

I found the shower early on, but I did wonder what happens if you just don't ever take one. Someone posted that if you just keep the same suit on that you'll start reeking and enemies will smell you when you do missions. I haven't tried it yet, cause after some of these Side Ops when I go in lethal, I come out looking like I'm a God of War or something, drenched in blood.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
yeah my d-dog is still a puppy as well. I think im about 10 main missions in. maybe less. I can't remember. I'm only 9% completed tho.
as far as I know D-Dog grows up after you do 10 missions from the actual time you extract him to MB