[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Quiet so OP'ed. set her loose and a few minutes later the whole base sleep :dead:
Does she kill them or just tranq them? I saw I had to have a loyalty of 20 to get the tranq sniper rifle for her. I've been scared to use her because of that. I like to Fulton out everybody to up my base levels

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Does she kill them or just tranq them? I saw I had to have a loyalty of 20 to get the tranq sniper rifle for her. I've been scared to use her because of that. I like to Fulton out everybody to up my base levels
yeah, I unlocked the silenced tranq rifle for her

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These [EXTREME] Episodes brehs
:snoop:

Just beat 42. The margin for error is slim, but I didn't get an S Rank on it so I'll have to go back and do that for the trophy eventually. What guns do yal use to take these dudes out the quickest?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
mgsvtpp1.jpg

It wouldn’t be a Metal Gear Solid launch without a few conspiracy theories chucked into the mix, would it?

Speculation is beginning to circulate regarding a MGS V related announcement coming tomorrow, September 11. And in typical Kojima style, it requires you to leave your scepticism at the door.

A timer on the website ingsoc.org is counting down to the announcement of something entitled Black Hound, and the timer is set to reach zero tomorrow, Friday, September 11. Why does this have anything to do with MGS V? Well, in itself, Ingsoc is a reference to the political party led by Big Brother in George Orwell’s 1984. For anyone who hasn’t read 1984, Ingsoc’s approach to leadership is very similar to that of Cipher in the Metal Gear universe. Of course, MGS V is also set in 1984, and the game has several prominent references to the Orwellian state, including posters scattered around Mother Base indicating that “Big Boss is Watching You”. Were that not enough to draw comparison, Ingsoc’s logo is very similar to that of MGS V itself.

Prior to ingsoc.org’s present tab description “Black Hound – don’t let Armageddon stop you”, the website, which was created on March 1st, 2015, read “A a ***** ****** Game”. You guessed it, the exact amount of asterisks to cover the name Hideo Kojima.

Adding fuel to the fire is Kojima himself. The above tweet was posted 12 hours ago. Maybe it’s pure coincidence that 1984 happens to be track 9 on the 11-track Diamond Dogs album, but the MGS creator is well known for his riddles and rarely makes a move that isn’t deliberate. This tweet, coupled with the Ingsoc parallels and Kojima’s infamous penchant for conspiracy, it seems that something is going to be announced tomorrow, and perhaps it pertains to the unreleased mission that has fans clamouring for a little more Big Boss?

What do you think? Is Kojima at it again, or is it a simple case of wishful thinking? Let us know in the comments below.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
pookie.gif

Is it true that there will be some kind of announcement tomorrow? Like confirmed by Konami?
Who still uses Naked Snake's face after the True Ending? I just used my avatar, I ain't tryna be nobody I'm not.:wow: fukk Big Boss.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
mgsvtpp1.jpg

It wouldn’t be a Metal Gear Solid launch without a few conspiracy theories chucked into the mix, would it?

Speculation is beginning to circulate regarding a MGS V related announcement coming tomorrow, September 11. And in typical Kojima style, it requires you to leave your scepticism at the door.

A timer on the website ingsoc.org is counting down to the announcement of something entitled Black Hound, and the timer is set to reach zero tomorrow, Friday, September 11. Why does this have anything to do with MGS V? Well, in itself, Ingsoc is a reference to the political party led by Big Brother in George Orwell’s 1984. For anyone who hasn’t read 1984, Ingsoc’s approach to leadership is very similar to that of Cipher in the Metal Gear universe. Of course, MGS V is also set in 1984, and the game has several prominent references to the Orwellian state, including posters scattered around Mother Base indicating that “Big Boss is Watching You”. Were that not enough to draw comparison, Ingsoc’s logo is very similar to that of MGS V itself.

Prior to ingsoc.org’s present tab description “Black Hound – don’t let Armageddon stop you”, the website, which was created on March 1st, 2015, read “A a ***** ****** Game”. You guessed it, the exact amount of asterisks to cover the name Hideo Kojima.

Adding fuel to the fire is Kojima himself. The above tweet was posted 12 hours ago. Maybe it’s pure coincidence that 1984 happens to be track 9 on the 11-track Diamond Dogs album, but the MGS creator is well known for his riddles and rarely makes a move that isn’t deliberate. This tweet, coupled with the Ingsoc parallels and Kojima’s infamous penchant for conspiracy, it seems that something is going to be announced tomorrow, and perhaps it pertains to the unreleased mission that has fans clamouring for a little more Big Boss?

What do you think? Is Kojima at it again, or is it a simple case of wishful thinking? Let us know in the comments below.
8Oe4efn.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
mgsvtpp1.jpg

:lupe:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This little demon Liquid :dwillhuh: