[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Pre-orders down here haven't opened yet. None if the retailers have the CE up for pre-order. Playing the waiting game now.

Wish I had the cash for the Premium Package, that full scale arm is just too :noah:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Konami posted a status on Facebook saying that they understand the preorders for the CE have already sold out but they are working with other retailers to open up another round of preorders.
I find it hard to believe the biggest game retailer here in the U.S Gamestop couldn't get a hold of some of the C.E.'s.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Are they going to do that dumb ass Konami ID shyt for MGO tho?
:beli:

Why do people hate on the konami id?

Idk whats bad about it but it had its pros :ehh:

Someone I knew got ip banned from psn because he was hacking or something to get free games and a few months later he was back on mgo he just needed to login on his konami account. If it was saved in the cloud like gta or a save data on his ps3 he would of had to start again. People were doing shyt like selling their accounts too :ld:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah man, but it's too expensive anyway imo. Isn't it like $300 for that edition? I love this series but I still have a limit on what I will pay for a video game.
And them shyts is truly sold out its hard just trying to get the U.S. C.E that Japanese joint long gone :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I find it hard to believe the biggest game retailer here in the U.S Gamestop couldn't get a hold of some of the C.E.'s.
Me too. I been checking daily. I don't get it. Lately it's like these limited editions are made specifically with enough units to end up on eBay and that's it. I don't remember this being such a problem like it is now. That majoras mask ds was gone in 10 minutes. If the item is selling so fast why not make more? I'm sure a year later a majoras mask ds would still sell faster than the base color ones.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
As you may know the Japanese Special Edition and Premium Package for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will come with an art book, unlike the Collector’s Edition for the western markets. However, it looks like Kojima Productions is planning to release a full size art book in the west as well.

On Twitter, Kenichiro Imaizumi, senior producer at Kojima Productions, responded to a fan asking for the art book in the collector’s edition, saying: “Sorry no plan. It will cost more. However we’re working with art book project with other partner in western market. Stay tune.” This won’t be like the Japanese art book: “Japanese one is small art book. About same size as DVD case. I am talking about real art book for licensing product.”

http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=18598

-DMP-