[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Nah man I didn't realize it was up already. I didn't see anything about it until this morning. This is my favorite game series of all time too. If I end up missing out the burn is gonna be too real. :mjcry:

I think youll be straight. Like Los said they been going in and out through out the day. When I posted yesterday they had already sold out, but I got the second batch later on in the day.

-DMP-

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I think youll be straight. Like Los said they been going in and out through out the day. When I posted yesterday they had already sold out, but I got the second batch later on in the day.

-DMP-
Does Amazon take your money immediately or when the game releases? I'm thinking about preordering on Amazon and keeping an eye on BestBuy for the GCU discount. I've never preordered a game on amazon either. Will it be at my house on release day?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Does Amazon take your money immediately or when the game releases? I'm thinking about preordering on Amazon and keeping an eye on BestBuy for the GCU discount. I've never preordered a game on amazon either. Will it be at my house on release day?
They don't take the money until it ships I just found that out cause I couldve got one from Amazon while waiting on Game stop :mjcry:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

They don't charge until it ships, and it will be on you door step release day ( I pre ordered a ps4 right after E3, got it day of release) or sometimes earlier.

Im pretty much doing the same thing, If Best Buy gets it im either gonna cancel it (amazon), or try to flip it.

-DMP-

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They don't charge until it ships, and it will be on you door step release day ( I pre ordered a ps4 right after E3, got it day of release) or sometimes earlier.

Im pretty much doing the same thing, If Best Buy gets it im either gonna cancel it (amazon), or try to flip it.

-DMP-
:myman: Word. Thank you.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are they going to do that dumb ass Konami ID shyt for MGO tho?
:beli:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Never copped a collector's edition of a game yet this will be my first

I didn't know this was coming out for last gen?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yo I'm bout to go jump off the nearest bridge. Everywhere I'm looking online says the Collector's Edition is sold out and will not be going back up. Thing is, the only place I saw it was available was on Amazon. What happened to Gamestop and BestBuy? Heck, even walmart?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yo I'm bout to go jump off the nearest bridge. Everywhere I'm looking online says the Collector's Edition is sold out and will not be going back up. Thing is, the only place I saw it was available was on Amazon. What happened to Gamestop and BestBuy? Heck, even walmart?
Sold out? Really?