[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My struggle stealth :dead: That feeling when you complete a mission totally undetected is satisfying though.
Sidenote, but the detail is incredible.
I was scouting a base and overheard a Soviet soldier expressing his happiness at going home at getting to see his daughter soon.
Kojima humanized the antagonist. Gives me a little incentive to simply incapacitate 'em instead of outright killing them.
I'm going in this weekend.
:lawd:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Oh, and the controls are very fluid until the mission goes belly up. I don't care for the gunplay when it's time to trade fire but I'm sure it's by design.
You can approach each mission objective like John Rambo, but at its' core, it seems that this is best played stealthily.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I only see a A++ R&D soldier there but he has no skills
I'm not sure, I had Quiet scout the area, then I took right passage way in and looked through my binocs to find him

If you helicopter in outside the obj and take the right passage way, he'll be on your far right where the tint + 2 prisoner cages.

Oh shyt i straight murdered everyone there but it wasn't that side op

If you mistakenly kill someone in a side-op just reload your last checkpoint. For got the name of the mission but one side-op I had to extract a sniper (thats on top of cliff)

I killed the 2 dudes guarding him and I went into stun him with some jabs and this fukk fell off the cliff:mjlol:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I'm not sure, I had Quiet scout the area, then I took right passage way in and looked through my binocs to find him

If you helicopter in outside the obj and take the right passage way, he'll be on your far right where the tint + 2 prisoner cages.

If you mistakenly kill someone in a side-op just reload your last checkpoint. For got the name of the mission but one side-op I had to extract a sniper (thats on top of cliff)

I killed the 2 dudes guarding him and I went into stun him with some jabs and this fukk fell off the cliff:mjlol:
6sqd6HJ.jpg

Edit the pic and show me where you found him because I dont have any side ops there. @Rain where is he? :francis:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I realized I fukked up after I got the analyzer and saw that there was 2 health bars just like in MGS3, but I already killed skulls using the honey bee. :damn:

I was wondering why it was possible for me to CQC them, I was CQC'ing for like 10 minutes before blowing them up :shaq2:
5132ea3447dc3eb1d0df8b46ae0dac263bfb3f0a5540f3869733b64363ee0f14.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man this credits shyt is annoying. It sort of spoiled a character reveal early on. I mean i knew it was a matter of time but :manny:.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
No on else sees this shyt in the night sky :wtf:?
1ZCpBQx.png

shyt is botherin my eyes seein a bunch've perfect squares on half the screen when Im creepin through the jungle.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I accidentally triggered the Quiet quest, and now I have to beat it before I can move to an area to do a side op. I'm only on episode 7 right now (still waiting to develop the damn missiles). Is there any easy way to beat Quiet?