[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Collectors addition announced:

B_QiQ-pVEAAZj84.jpg:large

Day 1 Edition £59.99 PS4/Xbox One/Steam, £49.99 PS3/Xbox 360:
MAP (Physical Version Only)
DLC items :
Adam-ska Special Handgun
Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver)
Cardboard Box (Wetland)
Fatigues (Blue Urban Snake Costume)
METAL GEAR ONLINE XP BOOST
Collector's Edition £99.99 PS4/Xbox One:
Half Scale Replica of Snake's Bionic Arm
Collectible SteelBook
Behind the Scenes Documentary & Trailers Blu-ray Disc
MAP
Exclusive Packaging
WEAPON & SHIELD PACK: Windurger S333 Combat Special Revolver, Adam-ska Special Handgun, Maschinen aktische Pistole 5 Weiss Special Handgun, Rasp Short-Barreled Shotgun Gold, Personal Ballistic Shield (Olive Drab) Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver), Personal Ballistic Shield (White), Personal Ballistic Shield, (Gold)
CARDBOARD BOXES: Cardboard Box (Rocky Terrain), Cardboard Box (All-Purpose Dryland), Cardboard Box (Wetland)
SNAKE COSTUMES: Fatigues (Black Ocelot), Fatigues (Gray Urban), Fatigues (Blue Urban), Fatigues (All-Purpose Dryland)
Other: VENOM SNAKE' Emblem
METAL GEAR ONLINE XP BOOST
MGO Items: Metal Gear Rex Helmet, AM MRS-4 GOLD Assault Rifle, WU S. PISTOL GOLD

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/metal...phantom_pain_gets_100_collectors_edition.html

I might get this shyt :wow:

-DMP-

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Kojima Says Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Is the Last 'Metal Gear Solid'
The end of the saga.
By Brian AlbertMetal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima says The Phantom Pain will be the final game in the "Metal Gear Saga."
Kojima has made claims like this before, but in a video interview with IGN, he tackles that reputation head on.
"I always say 'this will be my last Metal Gear,'" Kojima said, "but the games in the series that I've personally designed and produced -- Metal Gear on MSX, MG2, MGS1, 2, 3, 4, Peace Walker, and now MGSV -- are what constitute a single 'Metal Gear Saga.' With MGSV, I'm finally closing the loop on that saga."
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain Gamescom 2014 Demo (1080p60)
22:31
Gameplay
"In that sense, this will be the final 'Metal Gear Solid,'" Kojima continued. "Even if the 'Metal Gear' franchise continues, this is the last 'Metal Gear.'"
We recently learned the release date for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, as well as what's included in the collector's edition. For more on The Phantom Pain, stay tuned to IGN.
globhead_dpad_red.png

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03...the-phantom-pain-is-the-last-metal-gear-solid

-DMP-

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Special edition PS4:

B_QlOjbUQAErRKg.jpg

-DMP-

These limited edition PS4 consoles are so weak. I need more than a different flat color and faceplate. What's up with a full custom design with art work all over the console. MS was killing it with the 360 limited edition consoles. That R2D2 one was bananas.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
These limited edition PS4 consoles are so weak. I need more than a different flat color and faceplate. What's up with a full custom design with art work all over the console. MS was killing it with the 360 limited edition consoles. That R2D2 one was bananas.
some people like a more 'clean' design. plus it looks like something Metal Gear themed, as opposed to a blatant advertisement for a game