[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Is there a way that I could fulton people straight to my waiting room? Seems like the game does it for you and it made me spend almost an hour assigning the top tier folks to where I want and then dismissed all the garbage ranks. It would be much easier for me if they just send them to the waiting room so that whenever I come back to MB I can sort them out myself.

yea I think if you click R3 at the staff screen it toggles auto placement.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear when I try to run through some side-ops I throw stealth in the bushes, I just start calling in artillery bombardment and gunship support and run around shotgunning people while they are bewildered :mjlol:.

also did y'all know that black metal/horn in your head grows depending on how "evil" you play the game (people you kill).
Lmao I be on some Uncharted shyt straight pillaging.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear when I try to run through some side-ops I throw stealth in the bushes, I just start calling in artillery bombardment and gunship support and run around shotgunning people while they are bewildered :mjlol:.

also did y'all know that black metal/horn in your head grows depending on how "evil" you play the game (people you kill).
:ohhh:

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Just got this yesterday and I'm still at the first mission now. That prelude was a complete mind fuk:dwillhuh:

Brehs is there anything of importance during the first mission that I need to be aware of?

This seems like this is gonna take a min to fully find everything:whew:

And a nikka still got Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight to beat:snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reading some of the comments, id love to see how some of you play. Its crazy that there are so many ways attack a mission. From Rambo, to Mission impossible.
I posted a vid a few pages back. That's pretty much how I go about all of my missions

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I've only killed about 2 or 3 people after playing for around 7 hours.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just got this yesterday and I'm still at the first mission now. That prelude was a complete mind fuk:dwillhuh:

Brehs is there anything of importance during the first mission that I need to be aware of?

This seems like this is gonna take a min to fully find everything:whew:

And a nikka still got Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight to beat:snoop:
I was almost done with Arkham Knight when MGSV dropped. Now Arkham Knight is going to sit in the bushes for the foreseeable future.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Lmao I be on some Uncharted shyt straight pillaging.
doing stuff like popping out of cardboard boxes in the middle of an outpost with a grenade launcher

like look at these dudes, they never stood a chance (excuse the sound sync).

:umad: