[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka eat a dikk...big boss woke up to a bunch of retarded shyt happening...burning man chasing him...baby psycho mantis poppin up to help him....a burning whale swallowing a plane...

hilarious

lol @ quoting everyone that isnt saying "WOW...GOAT"

cornball

You find out later why that happened. Listen to the cassette tapes. Stupit. How you consider that slow paced makes no sense.
@Mowgli, with out spoiling anything,
have found quiet?
no

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I seriously underestimated how far these dudes can see now. shyt got me copping out from ghosting some missions. When I see too many guards to figure out a way around... :martin: I say fukk it, start blasting heads and hide the bodies in dumpsters and porta-potties.

Only had one S rank so far and that was from the Prologue :extraflabby:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron: nikkas talking about r&d platforms, my combat unit platform is on fleek breh.

:demonic: it's only a matter of time......

you can listen to the cassette tapes on your phone with teh companion app
Whats a combat unit with shytty weapons. Food.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I seriously underestimated how far these dudes can see now. shyt got me copping out from ghosting some missions. When I see too many guards to figure out a way around... :martin: I say fukk it, start blasting heads and hide the bodies in dumpsters and porta-potties.

Only had one S rank so far and that was from the Prologue :extraflabby:
I've only used lethal force to do one of the additional missions on the 1st Episode.

The part where it says extract the Commander from that base that's got a shyt load of security. I got spotted, and was like fukk this and started gunning dudes down. Was trying to do it the nice way for hours and couldn't find the Commander, but he just popped out after I got spotted so I knocked him out while taking gunfire and just sent him back to Mother Base... called my horse and got up outta there.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
ARE YOU fukkING SERIOUS!?!?! :mindblown:

I woke up early thinking I'm about to play and Steam is downloading at MOTHERUFCKING 194 KILOfukkINGBYTES A SECOND!?!? :wtf: Only Six GBS downloaded so fukking far :mjcry:
WTF @Ciggavelli @daze23 wtf is this shyt man??

:snoop:

just restarted so it's at 13MB/s so that's okay but still :mjcry:.
US servers were all fuct up last night. I ended up switching to West Africa (props to neogaf for the tip) to get consistent speeds

shyts stupid they didn't have a pre-load for this game