[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
PC version running great

4F3C2F6A22C33BA3BA5302E4DD61CF782DA5F31C

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I literally just spent hours looking for this Commander on this shyt
:snoop:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Wasnt it just like slow paced and boring :mjlol:

:rolleyes:

Let the big homie Kojima cook mane. Shyt was straight fukking crazy.

After that the game opens up in a way metal gear has never opened up before. Plus a lot of the prologue is skippable too.

Buy a Metal Gear and complain about a cutscene ass nikkas. Ol I can't wait to listen to hour long codec calls and complain about mind bending piff ass nikkas.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Let the big homie Kojima cook mane. Shyt was straight fukking crazy.

After that the game opens up in a way metal gear has never opened up before. Plus a lot of the prologue is skippable too.

Buy a Metal Gear and complain about a cutscene ass nikkas. Ol I can't wait to listen to hour long codec calls and complain about mind bending piff ass nikkas.
Im being sarcastic. Wont happen again. Game is crazy

Even the fact they reuuse some bases for the same missions doesnt matter because of the multiple ways you can access the same base and the time of day AND just the unpredictability of the game makes everything feel fresh

THE ONLY TIME shyt IS NOT FUN IS WHEN YOURE ON AN EASTER EGG HUNT FOR SOMETHING.

INTERROGATE PEOPLE YALL. WILL SAVE YOU A TON OF TIME. Well, after you can understand them.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Im being sarcastic. Wont happen again. Game is crazy

Even the fact they reuuse some bases for the same missions doesnt matter because of the multiple ways you can access the same base and the time of day AND just the unpredictability of the game makes everything feel fresh

THE ONLY TIME shyt IS NOT FUN IS WHEN YOURE ON AN EASTER EGG HUNT FOR SOMETHING.

INTERROGATE PEOPLE YALL. WILL SAVE YOU A TON OF TIME.

Commanders are always the one with the red beret hat

:francis:

I'm still green as far as my resources so I couldn't really interrogate dudes like I wanted because I don't understand Russian, nor do I have a translator yet
:dead:

I literally was just looking for somebody who stood out but I couldn't find em, it's all good tho, cause I know once I get further on I'll be able to know that one out no problems. I probably shouldn't of went and redid that mission anyway to be honest.

I've been exploring the shyt out of this game so far.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:francis:

I'm still green as far as my resources so I couldn't really interrogate dudes like I wanted because I don't understand Russian, nor do I have a translator yet
:dead:

I literally was just looking for somebody who stood out but I couldn't find em, it's all good tho, cause I know once I get further on I'll be able to know that one out no problems. I probably shouldn't of went and redid that mission anyway to be honest.

I've been exploring the shyt out of this game so far.
O yea i forgot about that. You cant understand shyt they're saying. :russ: My bad.

Wait till you interrogating and executing entire bases looking for items. :mjlol:

THE MUSIC GETS CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
still on the first mission, but hot damn this shyt is piff. prologue was bonkers. everything looks and feels so good. can't wait to play more tomorrow later today

025208B2EF66F39963BBCDEA29C591793FB1C44C

:smoker:

• Dap
Reactions: Ns