[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
wat hings omeone stream it....the prologue makes no fukkin sense so far...wtf...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Tips and tricks from an Elite gamer

If you are looking for some random BULLshyt to complete a level interrogate people. They snitch and spill the beans. If they cant be fultoned, i just discretly put a bullet in their head away from the ears of their comrades so they never get back up

Use the night vision goggles to find shyt. Items are highlighted when you wear night vision, AT NIGHT or in low light buildings.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli Is there a hard mode and should I turn reflex on or off
I def turn that chicken hat shyt off :laff:

This is a question for elite gamers only no @HDKG_
I turned reflex off. I need it classic style. I dont need time to shoot someone in the head. Personally, i work better under pressure

There is only a hard mode if you turn off everything that could possibly help you and or save you time. Markers, recticles, damage direction. If you were really trying to go hard mode youd at the least turn off markers, and damage direction.

Considering turning off markers if these enemies start boring me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
3AM EST AMAZON
gCi8d6J.gif

CtC9WLB.jpg

If your Steam download is slow, change your region

Rumor has it modding will be fukking difficult
Reshading does not work

Some textures are pretty bad
which is why people wanted reshading abilities
doesn't take away from anything really
RflQgvr.jpg

I won't be able to do any personal test until tomorrow though​
That ps4 screen is the blow up doll :wtf:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I doubt it, I thought ground zero was amazing

Biggest complaint people will have is how the main missions will feel like side missions since side and main missions use some of the same bases, for missions of a similar nature. Only difference is the payout in the end of the main mission is better in the form of dialogue, more money to buy shyt, and some cassettes. :heh: The ability to tackle main missions from a few angles reminds me a lot of Hitman. Game borrows elements form a few games.

But i guess the payout for side missions in the form of added bases is good to.

People will want to feel like they are seeing a new asset each time. If you want that feeling, id advise you not try to do every side OP asap.

But if you dont. Your base wont have 3 wings to it before you start the 5th mission like me. :wow: