[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Has anybody outside of NYC ever got a game early like this? I swear it seems like a NY thing

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Has anybody outside of NYC ever got a game early like this? I swear it seems like a NY thing
I know a spot that will probably break the street date, but they have to know you.

I know they would break it for me if they had it already, it's in Washington Heights.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Already have it. (UK using Simplygames.com) :blessed:
Never had a game early before, let alone THIS early.

Too bad I'm busy finishing off Witcher 3 to enjoy it though.

Tried the first 20 minutes and while it's an exciting start so far, it's definitely slow gameplay-wise. Hope this won't make replaying it boring.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Don't these games come with street date warnings? I get how back in the day Mom and Pop stores could get away with something like this if their registers are not tied to a system but I swear in 2015 something like this would be easier to track now.
It just grinds my gears knowing brehs have their copy already and I'll have to wait in line Tuesday like an idiot.:francis:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Don't these games come with street date warnings? I get how back in the day Mom and Pop stores could get away with something like this if their registers are not tied to a system but I swear in 2015 something like this would be easier to track now.
It just grinds my gears knowing brehs have their copy already and I'll have to wait in line Tuesday like an idiot.:francis:
you HAVE to wait in line or WANT to wait in line?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dont act like a fukkin hater now.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lord help me these gameplay nikkas phone is busy. Im about to drive my stupid ass to fukkin VENICE to get told nah we aint selling

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lord help me these gameplay nikkas phone is busy. Im about to drive my stupid ass to fukkin VENICE to get told nah we aint selling
Be patient breh just take these BF asswhippins until Tuesday :mjlol:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Be a hater brehs. :umad:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Already have it. (UK using Simplygames.com) :blessed:
Never had a game early before, let alone THIS early.

Too bad I'm busy finishing off Witcher 3 to enjoy it though.

Tried the first 20 minutes and while it's an exciting start so far, it's definitely slow gameplay-wise. Hope this won't make replaying it boring.

Would you recommend them over shopto?

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

That first act starts off slow but man. Kojima da gawd going out with a big bang.

BTW the online portion and trophies won't work till release day.