Official Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just hit me that I'll have my hands on this piff tomorrow.

:ahh:

:blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This game is gonna get bad reviews. I like the demo, but it seems like something is missing. Also ign and other popular sites have not posted their review yet, this usualy means the game didn't score very high. I'm holding out for it. Lord knows I need my ninja gaiden fix but judging by the demo and lack of reviews I think the game will disappoint

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game is gonna get bad reviews. I like the demo, but it seems like something is missing. Also ign and other popular sites have not posted their review yet, this usualy means the game didn't score very high. I'm holding out for it. Lord knows I need my ninja gaiden fix but judging by the demo and lack of reviews I think the game will disappoint
review embargos are fairly common with popular titles.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Cacs talkin bout *yea we can keep kidnapping kids from africa and mexico because no one gives a shyt* Haw man, these cacs must go. Pick this game up.
Yo wtf r u talking about and whats that have to do with MGR?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

I agree. It's at least worth a redbox tho

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Games tight. Dont care what a hipster cac at IGN says. This is a good action game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's missing what God of War has:FUN, GFX, and huge cinematic setpieces.

From beginning to the end, God of War has you on the edge of your seat, yearning for more over the top violence and cinematic moments that become etched in your mind.

God of War has gargantuan sized beasts that are slain by a mere mortal like Kratos whilst in this game you play as some hippy ninja with cyborg body parts..BIG DEAL! I suggest skipping this game tomrrow, or at the very least renting it and copping the REAL action game this coming March:God of War:Ascension.

Look at all the pent up rage Kratos releases in a few button strokes that can be experienced by gamers worldwide.
tumblr_m9c0x5Vo8M1rpwqk9o1_250.gif
Why frustrate yourself with some game that tries to be like Street Fighter?? I don't want parrying in my action games, I'd assume that we want to complete our games before we put it down indefinitely. We shouldn't be on forums asking "How do I kill this wolf?" for a mere linear action game.

Speaking of linear, this game(MGR:R) masquerades itself as an open ended game but in reality those open spaces hold nothing interesting but a ration or grenade. Skip MGR:R. It's truly abhorrent that this game is even on another console that you prefer bearing the trademark Metal Gear name.

:troll:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Where are you coming to this conclusion from? There's been 2 reviews for the game so far, Famitsu gave it a high score, the previews I dropped for it were raving about the game, and some other random magazine gave it a 9 out of 10...
I agree. It's at least worth a redbox tho

:beli:

Game will be piff

It's missing what God of War has:FUN, GFX, and huge cinematic setpieces.

From beginning to the end, God of War has you on the edge of your seat, yearning for more over the top violence and cinematic moments that become etched in your mind.

God of War has gargantuan sized beasts that are slain by a mere mortal like Kratos whilst in this game you play as some hippy ninja with cyborg body parts..BIG DEAL! I suggest skipping this game tomrrow, or at the very least renting it and copping the REAL action game this coming March:God of War:Ascension.

Look at all the pent up rage Kratos releases in a few button strokes that can be experienced by gamers worldwide.
tumblr_m9c0x5Vo8M1rpwqk9o1_250.gif
Why frustrate yourself with some game that tries to be like Street Fighter?? I don't want parrying in my action games, I'd assume that we want to complete our games before we put it down indefinitely. We shouldn't be on forums asking "How do I kill this wolf?" for a mere linear action game.

Speaking of linear, this game(MGR:R) masquerades itself as an open ended game but in reality those open spaces hold nothing interesting but a ration or grenade. Skip MGR:R. It's truly abhorrent that this game is even on another console that you prefer bearing the trademark Metal Gear name

:troll:

:leostare:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:what:

Where are you coming to this conclusion from? There's been 2 reviews for the game so far, Famitsu gave it a high score, the previews I dropped for it were raving about the game, and some other random magazine gave it a 9 out of 10...

:beli:

Game will be piff

:leostare:

Aww man u done quoted Meach.
The question everybody wants to know is..why'd they get this nikka started?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Aww man u done quoted Meach.
The question everybody wants to know is..why'd they get this nikka started?

:shaq:

Basically yal fukked up...
:ufdup:

Let me help yal out. Since yal give a fukk about IGN here you go...
https://twitter.com/MitchyD/status/303688529354055681

And if you're too lazy to click that link...

Let me quote that quote that quote that
:takedat:
The Metal Gear Rising video review embedded in tonight's review was captured in 60 frames per second. We don't do that a lot.

Game is going to be awesome, reviews will just continue to follow suit and rate it like the piff it is. We're blessed to be able to play a game of this magnitude in this genre.

:blessed: :wow:
imLS3gW41WBoi.gif

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As for reviews so far...

Play Magazine 91/100
Famitsu 39/40
Eurogamer 8/10

:youngsabo:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:shaq:

Basically yal fukked up...
:ufdup:

Let me help yal out. Since yal give a fukk about IGN here you go...
https://twitter.com/MitchyD/status/303688529354055681

And if you're too lazy to click that link...

Let me quote that quote that quote that
:takedat:

Game is going to be awesome, reviews will just continue to follow suit and rate it like the piff it is. We're blessed to be able to play a game of this magnitude in this genre.

:blessed: :wow:
imLS3gW41WBoi.gif

1.gif