Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tryna be glowing by Summer brehs

Copped a Kilo of Raw Shea:blessed:
Been using that on my body, may have to Whip it though. Because if I'm in a rush it can take too long to moisturise as you've got to warm bits of it in your hand then repeat. As opposed to just putting some lotion in your hand.

Either that or use regular lotion in the mornings and raw Shea at night.

And copped some Sweet Almond Oil, been using for a few days. No complaints, seems quite moisturising and I got a lil glow:pachaha:

856736a9_max-b.gif

I need some hair advice though, what conditioners do you all use? I've never really took care of my hair especially since I've always had relatively low. But my hair rough as fukk Lmao. It needs softening asap!!

Now just to get my diet in check and stick on this gym shyt:ahh:

If you have shea butter just mix a little in your hand with some coconut oil and apply it to you hair. Get a spray bottle and get the hair moist first.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Any of yall ever use oils that encourage beard growth (if those really exist)? I want my shyt to get the point where it looks good while full. I rather have a full one instead of worrying about my skin under the chin from shaving every 3-4 days.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Any of yall ever use oils that encourage beard growth (if those really exist)? I want my shyt to get the point where it looks good while full. I rather have a full one instead of worrying about my skin under the chin from shaving every 3-4 days.
I use beard oil and my beard has gotten thicker. I don't know if it was specifically a result of the oils though.
I posted this in the beard gang thread: Beard gang

I would also get the beard wash at least. I use all four: Wash, conditioner, balm, and oil.

I'm no expert lol...but I like the results:

17333781_273635179743931_414238600582922240_n.jpg
Some guys like the beard stuff from this guy: Black Men's Grooming Den - Men's Health & Beard Grooming Products

His youtube: Black Men's Beard

I have never used it. Although I did just order some of his face cleaning stuff.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
It gets the job done right everytime

The dryness that comes with these products :wow:

Gotta make sure to throw something on my face right after washing it off
What facial toner/moisterizer you use

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Too many pages in this thread? Any facial hair growth advice? Organic ointments? Diet tips? Rep will be given (for good advice)
I have a struggle beard but I notice it got longer once I took a Vitamin B Complex, it contains biotin and other shyt.

This thread should be stickied btw.

As for smell goods, check this out brehs
61MLQNK%2BBGL._SY679_.jpg