Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
how many time's do you construction worker ass meat heads cut your finger and toe nails?
rub foot gel to your damn feet and massage your soles with tea tree scrub and moisturizer??

I do my nails every two weeks.
I pumice my feet once a week.

Brehs don't forget to get those nose hairs.

I recommend this:

450.jpg

Bgreat

All Star
Daps
pBBW1-16654390v275.jpg
pBBW1-12342259v275.jpg

i been rockin this combo from bath & bodyworks. i've gotten a shytLOAD of compliments from women, both at work and in public. they always say "god you smell so good"

you can mix and match different scents and they always have buy 3, get 3 free deals so i'll grab 3 lotions and 3 body sprays.

the trick to make the smell linger on your skin for hours is to put the lotion on your skin as soon as you finish showering, then apply the body spray for double the dosage.
what does this smell like?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Guys what do you do for the Charlamagne sunken dark bags under the eyes?

Please nobody making some dumb guesses of what you THINK or what you "HEARD"...people always do that.

I'm hoping someone who used to have them and knows from experience what is best than someone who just went on yahoo answers.

Please somebody cause i wanna fix this issue...im young but it makes me look tired all the time even when im not and as if im strung out. if you dont know for 110 percent sure a certain cream works then dont tell me

please somebody say something that definitely works.

I tried a bunch of shyt and the only thing that worked for me was to cut alcohol out of my diet completely. :francis:

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do you guys use to moisturize your face? It's harder for me to get supple skin in my 30s. So much easier in my mid to late 20s. :mjcry:

I also have to fight the Texas sun. What do you guys suggest?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
What do you guys use to moisturize your face? It's harder for me to get supple skin in my 30s. So much easier in my mid to late 20s. :mjcry:

I also have to fight the Texas sun. What do you guys suggest?
AVO-01584-1.jpg

been using this for a few months now. i apply it to my face once a day, in the morning after i wash my face. keeps my skin hydrated, evenly toned and soft. also has sunscreen to protect it from sunlight.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Aloe Vera & Apple Cider Vinegar been clutch for me lately.

Had some small random break-outs a few days before a date and applied ACV = pimples gone

Think I had pink eye recently because my bottom eyelid swelled up.... Put some Aloe and ACV on it and it went way down overnight. Gone in 2 days.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I need a soap for eczema I've been using Black Soap but it doesn't help.
Which brand of black soap are you using? I like Dude Osun but SheaMoisture has a good one. SheaMoisture also has different soaps that could help (shea butter, mango, etc). Sometimes you gotta mix and match.
What lotion do you guys use when you want to smell good without cologne?
I use Sheamoisture's lotion that they have for men (it's called three butters lotion and you can get it on their website or right on Amazon). The reviews aren't great for some reason but I love the smell and the consistency. It's hard to describe the smell but I would say a more masculine cocoa butter/vanilla smell, but not overpowering. I love it.

Bgreat

All Star
Daps
Which brand of black soap are you using? I like Dude Osun but SheaMoisture has a good one. SheaMoisture also has different soaps that could help (shea butter, mango, etc). Sometimes you gotta mix and match.

I use Sheamoisture's lotion that they have for men (it's called three butters lotion and you can get it on their website or right on Amazon). The reviews aren't great for some reason but I love the smell and the consistency. It's hard to describe the smell but I would say a more masculine cocoa butter/vanilla smell, but not overpowering. I love it.
i see nothing but bad reviews

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been experimenting with a bunch bar soap, shampoo, lotion, etc from SheaMoisture and Nubian Heritage lately because they're made specifically for black skin/hair. SheaMoisture has a product line for men called "Three Butters."

The smell is masculine but sweet, and like I mentioned above I love their lotion. The weird thing is that the lotion is poorly reviewed on Amazon, but I learned that sometimes you have to try products out for yourself even if they have negative reviews. I also use Nubian Heritage lotion sometimes, along with my Target brand cocoa butter.

Besides the SheaMoisture soap, I like Dude Osun black soap as well. This is a list of the products that I like to use (you can get all of these products on Amazon).

Soap/body wash: Dudu Osun black soap, Sheamoisture for men three butters soap, Sheamoisture Mango soap

Shampoo: Sheamoisture for men three butters shampoo, Sheamoisture shea butter shampoo

Lotion: Sheamoisture Three Butters Lotion (poorly reviewed on Amazon but I love it), Nubian Heritage Mango lotion, Target brand cocoa butter (only for my hands since it absorbs quick and I like the smell)

Face: I wash my face with whatever black soap I use, and I just started using Sheamoisture's toner (it has tea tree oil and seems to be helping).

Teeth: Sensodyne toothpaste, flossers, and tongue scraper

Deodorant: Mitchum and Dove for men

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i see nothing but bad reviews
Yeah it's kinda weird. All I saw were bad reviews too so I didn't even think about buying it until I remembered how many times I've liked something that other people didn't.

Everyone who has smelled it on me liked it. It's kinda thin and some people complained about the consistency, but it gets thicker if you shake it.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aloe Vera & Apple Cider Vinegar been clutch for me lately.

Had some small random break-outs a few days before a date and applied ACV = pimples gone

Think I had pink eye recently because my bottom eyelid swelled up.... Put some Aloe and ACV on it and it went way down overnight. Gone in 2 days.

Do you use anything else for breakouts?