Official Memorial Service for the University of Michigan 2024 Football Season [9-21-24]: #11 USC Trojans vs #17 Michigan Wolverines

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The game is the game.

They ain't beat our ass three years in a row (including at home) and break our backs like another team I know :sas1:

Speaking of breaking backs

You still need some coin to go bareback or nah? :patrice:

That should help get your scoliosis right from all the twisting u doing if @DropTopDoc not free for da adjustment (no discounts obv)

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Going by this logic, yall must've "ducked" Illinois and Maryland that same year.

Suckeye fans love making up fantasies because their current reality is too hard to cope with. :umad:
Maryland pulled out against us too (pause). :what:

Y’all stay rewriting history.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Why? You ain't gonna send it. @Trust Me already told me about your living situation :mjcry:

Momma @Trust Me had no problems visiting my "living situation" instead of going to her Air BNB when she was in town for the pickleball convention so try again :mjpls:

I'll give you nut ass a $1 on the cooch if u need it foo. Just don't expect interest Sultan of Sicko :hubie:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Up 24-20 with the ball and ran the worst set of plays possible. Can't lose to a team with 32 passing yards. Riley's teams are so soft
Felt like we were watching a 6U Little League game :yes:

Give the ball to the running back and let the magic happen

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Momma @Trust Me had no problems visiting my "living situation" instead of going to her Air BNB when she was in town for the pickleball convention so try again :mjpls:

I'll give you nut ass a $1 on the cooch if u need it foo. Just don't expect interest Sultan of Sicko :hubie:
Damn.. it seems my momma done got it in with a majority of the Coli :mjcry: