Official Memorial Service for the University of Michigan 2024 Football Season [9-21-24]: #11 USC Trojans vs #17 Michigan Wolverines

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Riley is definitely going to be on the hot seat, because this type of apathy for recruiting defensive prospects only can work at MAC/MWC schools.

also, these DB's care more about looking cute,not getting embarrased and having single digit jerseys than being good.
The defense ain't the problem today, Ain't been all season

calh45

Cal
Daps
Riley is definitely going to be on the hot seat, because this type of apathy for recruiting defensive prospects only can work at MAC/MWC schools.

also, these DB's care more about looking cute,not getting embarrased and having single digit jerseys than being good.

You already knew a career Big 12 coach, who had problems playing against Utah bully ball, wasn't going to be having a good time in a league known for bully ball, right?

I was always surprised USC led the run to the Big 10 because of this fact.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I don’t watch a lot of PAC ball so yall gotta forgive me but are the teams over there usually charmin soft like this one?
I think it's more, that the PAC was a pass heavy conference and playing Michigan who's the complete opposite of that for your 1st conference game is prolly fukking with them.