Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
So don't talk about the kid named T'Challa Jr. who is clearly going to be a teenager played by a 28 year old the next time we see him

Instead you want them to what? Bring back pops from the dead as the same 28 year old that would be playing the son, 5 years from now?

Y'all asking for too much that you know damn well ain't gonna happen.. They met you halfway. There you have it
:russ: Asking for too much? Recast T’challa easy. They literally removed the protagonist out of his own franchise. There’s plenty of stories to tell with T’challa. Why not recast him?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:russ: Asking for too much? Recast T’challa easy. They literally removed the protagonist out of his own franchise. There’s plenty of stories to tell with T’challa. Why not recast him?

I swear you nikkas think black people are so stupid that you gotta do all this idiotic julezing for a fictional movie.

lmfaooooooo

Literally not killing him and having another actor play him removes all the need for this stupid shyt.
Are y'all high? Y'all got time machines?

THAT shyt IS OVER!!

It's 2023 now... They recasted him as a child.. And y'all still crying and screaming out "Recast him" I said they did... And y'all revert back to what they should have done FOUR YEARS AGO

Let it go... If they hired some washed ass nikka to take the role, y'all would be upset about that too.. Nobody was living up to that on or off camera and Marvel was wise to not put anyone in that guaranteed failure of a position

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

THAT shyt IS OVER!!

It's 2023 now... They recasted him as a child.. And y'all still crying and screaming out "Recast him" I said they did... And y'all revert back to what they should have done FOUR YEARS AGO

Let it go... If they hired some washed ass nikka to take the role, y'all would be upset about that too.. Nobody was living up to that on or off camera and Marvel was wise to not put anyone in that guaranteed failure of a position
:mjlol: It’s a comic book movie time travel/the multiverse exists. :blessed:Recast T’challa!

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

THAT shyt IS OVER!!

a new character is not recasting.

nikka you need the Time Machine more than us to go back to grade school
:mjlol:

nikka said "washed ass nikka" as if we aren't talking bout Disney + As if Chadwick is the only actor that existed.

you nikkas sound dumber the more y'all Harlem shake for these excuses.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

nikka said "washed ass nikka" as if we aren't talking bout Disney + As if Chadwick is the only actor that existed.

Who?

Tell us now who they'd have put in that role, who would accept that role, and then put out content on the same level where we wasn't all like "Yea he wasn't better than Chadwick" for 5 years....

Give it up.. It's over

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

Same name, same gimmick

They met you halfway

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
I need to watch this again, but I don't feel like getting mad so maybe I don't?

ehhh ima watch it, only seen it once lotta stuff I prolly missed

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
A “Black Panther” animated series is in the works at Marvel Studios.

Titled “Eyes of Wakanda,” the new project was teased on Monday night by Marvel executive Brad Winderbaum at an event to promote the second season of the studio’s inaugural animated series, “What If…?”.

“Throughout Wakandan history, brave warriors have been tasked to travel the world retrieving dangerous vibranium artifacts. This is their story,” reads the official logline, per Marvel. The studio has been developing multiple series set in Wakanda with “Black Panther” director Ryan Coogler, and a source tells Variety Coogler will also be involved in the forthcoming animated project.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
They could have definitely made a black panther Disney plus show with a new casted black panther make him younger and follow his time in the states and around the word getting his skills up , doesn’t need to have any of the original cast in it , maybe a cameo here or there , then if it was a success slowly combine the movie and tv show in a way people will accept.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They could have definitely made a black panther Disney plus show with a new casted black panther make him younger and follow his time in the states and around the word getting his skills up , doesn’t need to have any of the original cast in it , maybe a cameo here or there , then if it was a success slowly combine the movie and tv show in a way people will accept.

Do young varient T'chala and his coming of age + Becoming BP and.end with incursion dropping him into Secret Wars