Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
They should.....

But then it would take away this “weight” that some critics claim Marvel lacks and would be a bad look on them to not keep these death permanent or cats won’t take them seriously

:troll:

I agree with you and I think they should but you know how some folks are:skip:

Martha
Killmonger's current status is akin to if Vegita had died at the end of Sayian saga and never came back for the rest of DBZ or Super. A lot of untapped fukkery left on the cutting room floor

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
BP vs Thor in the toon is exactly how i'd want it to go in the MCU, that shyt was crazy :ohlawd:

More realistic than all that "Batman would beat survive against Superman" crap :troll:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I could’ve sworn like if you go under “Networks” there is a Disney or DXD one. If so then I believe so.

Or depending on your cable provider, there may be one.

I got Google Fiber cable so I know I have atleast the DXD.... cuz sometime ago I was trynna watch the Spider-Man jawns

Martha

Just check, it is, at least this season's run is with the BP arc. That's dope. Watching now!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just check, it is, at least this season's run is with the BP arc. That's dope. Watching now!

I been watching it all day myself.... finally on ep 13.

Yo this shyt may finally supplanted JL and JLU as the best shows:whoo:

Martha

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
They should.....

But then it would take away this “weight” that some critics claim Marvel lacks and would be a bad look on them to not keep these death permanent or cats won’t take them seriously

:troll:

I agree with you and I think they should but you know how some folks are:skip:

Martha
I'm waiting for the next time someone visits the ancestral plane only to find young N'Jadaka in the cut like

:martin: you killed me while I was rightful King remember?

:pachaha:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Speaking of Killmonger you checked out his solo limited comic run yet?
Yup I got caught up on it, at first i was a little skeptical because i didn't want him to be rectonned as some kingpin lackey or whatever, but the way they've executed it has been pretty dope. His own superpowered mercenary team; altho it looks like shyt done hit the fan in the last issue lol

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I been watching it all day myself.... finally on ep 13.

Yo this shyt may finally supplanted JL and JLU as the best shows:whoo:

Martha

I’m on episode 9 now...

Its REALLY good but it ain’t on the level of JL/JLU because you can tell they toned it down to appeal to kids. Nkthing wrong with that but JL/JLU appealed to teens/young adults so the stories were a bit deeper.

I felt that shyt when T’Challa was kicking Hunter’s ass and was like “I’M the King! Not YOU! not our SISTER! ME!”

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I’m on episode 9 now...

Its REALLY good but it ain’t on the level of JL/JLU because you can tell they toned it down to appeal to kids. Nkthing wrong with that but JL/JLU appealed to teens/young adults so the stories were a bit deeper.

I felt that shyt when T’Challa was kicking Hunter’s ass and was like “I’M the King! Not YOU! not our SISTER! ME!”

Post your thoughts when you get to episode 13. The creator said the second half of the season will be even crazier. 26 episodes total iirc