[Official] Matt Groening x Netflix: "Disenchantment". New Adult Animated Comedy

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I watched the first two seasons and then stopped. There were things I liked, the animation is gorgeous, the world building is dope and Bean is actually a pretty good character, but the jokes just never hit like classic Simpsons and Futurama.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll watch it but this show was ultimately mid. The main characters never really connected for me.
Was because they are all terrible people who are not fun to watch take bean for example she worse than her father but the show treat him like he a bigger scumbag than bean is.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
There were things I liked, the animation is gorgeous, the world building is dope and Bean is actually a pretty good character, but the jokes just never hit like classic Simpsons and Futurama.

I 100% agree with this. The show has so much going for it but I laugh like 3 times max per episode.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Was because they are all terrible people who are not fun to watch take bean for example she worse than her father but the show treat him like he a bigger scumbag than bean is.

Yea I think the two biggest victims of it were Lucy and Elfo, Their characters were all over the place. Plus so much is just fukkin thrown into the story that never really gets elaborated on.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
damn even the "epic" battles in this last season are fukking boring

if i ever rewatch it from start to finish in one sitting, maybe I'll think its better but after his final season this show overall was just there, mostly.

doesn't have the classic simpsons/futurama writing//humor/charm.