Official March Madness 2023 thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They wouldn't beat Texas
The Texas team that looked completely hapless for the last 10 minutes of play vs Miami? If their guards was playing like they got their card took against Isaiah Wong and Nijel Pack...what were they doing against Newton and Jackson?

Not to mention UM didn't even have a bench. Dudes was basically playing beginning to end and looked like the less tired, more mentally composed squad at the end

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
They woulda stomped a mud hole in anyone, but the story of this tourney been how the FAUs and SDSUs out-thunk the more talented squads they played.
UConn just plays smarter than anyone, so that + the massive talent advantage...I don't know who coulda gave em a run. The higher seeds w/real talent (UAT, Duke, Kansas, etc) all had some real holes that UConn woulda pieced up surgically.
Not anyone because they lost to Big East teams during the season. Most Big East teams study their opponents (play each other more often) and they lost to Marquette before the tournament. They spank on non conference teams but if you watched them play during the season you would see how teams like Marquette and Xavier gave them trouble. Still a good team who deserves the title.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SDSU’s only chance is they gotta pick up full court. That’s the only weakness I saw in UConn. Jackson and Newton aren’t natural ball handlers and they are both 6’5. Big guards have trouble dribbling around small guys
yup, its desperation time

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Man I HATE when people complain about the whole sport over 1 “bad” game. That’s hoops! It’s not MMA, it’s not arena league football. The quality of the game isn’t dictated by you being entertained …unless you’re a casual

UConn’s defensive movement holding SDSU to like 3 good shots all game is entertaining…. UConn’s execution and all 8 guys in the rotation being nice is entertaining …the quickness of Hawkins shot is entertaining

That’s why NBA is goin to shyt bc Adam silver is trying to manufacture entertainment for casuals.