Official March Madness 2023 thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Uconn hasn't faced one team that has challenged them all tournament not even one close game. Just shows how good their squad is they might get the same team back next yr and run it back.
They woulda stomped a mud hole in anyone, but the story of this tourney been how the FAUs and SDSUs out-thunk the more talented squads they played.
UConn just plays smarter than anyone, so that + the massive talent advantage...I don't know who coulda gave em a run. The higher seeds w/real talent (UAT, Duke, Kansas, etc) all had some real holes that UConn woulda pieced up surgically.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They woulda stomped a mud hole in anyone, but the story of this tourney been how the FAUs and SDSUs out-thunk the more talented squads they played.
UConn just plays smarter than anyone, so that + the massive talent advantage...I don't know who coulda gave em a run. The higher seeds w/real talent (UAT, Duke, Kansas, etc) all had some real holes that UConn woulda pieced up surgically.

They wouldn't beat Texas

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This game is like the epitome of why I rarely if ever watch college hoops anymore 🤢
Eh, we've had better college nattys (and obviously postseasons) than the majority of NBA Finals over the last handful of years. :manny: Even with the last legendary finals 7 years ago, that was the same time that CBB had one of its best nattys ever with the walk off Kris Jenkins 3. Since then, no competition