Official March Madness 2023 thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
One of, if not the weakest tourney I've seen in the last 20 years. I honestly have zero clue who wins it all.

Houston tried to play up tempo with Miami and got ran out of the gym. You have to make it a slow half court game with Miami or they will blow you out.
Calling it weak is silly. Kansas had one of the best regular season runs ever, had the most quad 1 wins we've seen in one of the best Big 12s. That was the 3rd 1 seed. Houston's metrics in the Sasser era speak for themselves. You had 3 great 1 seeds and a 2 seeded Texas that looked every bit as good as Kansas.

This tourney is the result of mid-majors and below having 3 seasons of players with extra years. The transfer portal allowing the little dude to retool much quicker than they woulda been before. Honestly, ever since that 2020-21 season, the gap has been closing.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
ACC was ass, but Miami got a style of ball that most folks won't see unless they played them already. They basically did the same thing from last season with the 4 high end ball handlers + 1 big ass big, and virtually no one runs that in college. Last year, they were old af which also helped, but I don't think their lineup is much older this season. I really like Wooga, who's the only really young kid I can think of on the team, and they've been winning with him being off the last couple games
We can only beat who is in front of us.. Usually ACC is historically competitive.. One of best in nation.. Ill take it any year, thats a good season.. Yea, Wooga is due for a game, people have they hands full focused on our other guys, he will get looks.. He took the most shots today, while Nijel was COOKING.. :mjlol:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Calling it weak is silly. Kansas had one of the best regular season runs ever, had the most quad 1 wins we've seen in one of the best Big 12s. That was the 3rd 1 seed. Houston's metrics in the Sasser era speak for themselves. You had 3 great 1 seeds and a 2 seeded Texas that looked every bit as good as Kansas.

This tourney is the result of mid-majors and below having 3 seasons of players with extra years. The transfer portal allowing the little dude to retool much quicker than they woulda been before. Honestly, ever since that 2020-21 season, the gap has been closing.
Lol that Kansas team wasn't even a top 5 Bill self team, you have got to be kidding me. How long have you been watching college ball? Because I can name at least 4 Kansas teams off the top of my head better than this year and last year's national championship Kansas team. This year was a very weak year in terms of great teams in college ball, and it shows with no 1 seeds left over.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Havent watched much texas this year, someone give me quick scouting report.. Watching this game they look like they got some real goons.. :patrice:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
People complain when a tournament is all chalk and people complain when there's "too many" upsets. This tournament has been great honestly, not just because of the upsets but the actual play has been higher quality. There's been less of that 50-48 bullshyt.

This tournament been terrible what the hell you talking bout
alabama-stinks.gif