Official March Madness 2023 thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
That's a lot of Final fours to not be considered a Blue Blood.They are in my book.Guess it's just a matter of opinion but still doesn't make much sense to me.You caught up in the brands more than the actual numbers.
The brand is what makes them blue bloods though. They got those titles before izzo was even a coach and every single one of them has had at least one additional championship and several deep tourney runs since then and some of them several championships since then. Not to mention the caliber of NBA players that they've put in the league which extends their lore even more. I'm not telling you that you can't consider them a blue blood and if you do I actually understand it. Just pointing out why I and many others haven't elevated them too that level yet.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Damn I was high on Marquette too…Goes to show match ups matter…Michigan state been underachieving all year and now peaking at the right time with a hof coach..plus that might as well been a home crowd…Either way this was the perfect game for Shaka to solidify himself..

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Sparty yet again carrying the B1G banner in March (with maybe some help from IU later). :wow:

Tough L for Shaka. BTW, I'd love to see him at G-town but no way he leaves his hometown/state, and to go to a struggling conference rival to boot.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking Sanogo just blew up his own teammates alley oop then commits an offensive foul

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
UConn has a lot of tall, lengthy guys at all 5 positions...and they disrupt the passing lanes and make it hard to shoot 3s over them.