))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
It's been a minute since Syracuse been an elite team in the regular season but they stay making deep runs in the tourney.
They get pumped in the ACC but when they face out of conference teams they aren't familiar with the zone. It's evolved past a simple 2-3. The wrinkles Boeheim throws in jam people up like crazy.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m watching the South Carolina-Mercer women’s game cause a girl from my old high school is in running for national girls high school player of the year and she committed to USC, (we NEVER had students get athletic scholarships after Hines Ward graduated in the early 90s up until 3 years ago) and it’s crazy how much more fundamentally sound the women’s game is compared to the men’s game who rely on athleticism.

Women’s games are pleasing to watch to basketball purists.

The HBCUs and GA Tech lost on the men’s side, so I’m checked out emotionally on that side of the bracket. The upsets have been intriguing though

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@tjax03 houston likes to obliterate opponents in the second half but what did i tell you. this team is on par with the zags???

their offensive ineptitude is showing as i mentioned earlier. Whole conference is offensively terrible

Last edited: