))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Welp, One of my final four teams is gone. Thought Shaka Smart would turn the corner this year.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You still luh me tho.. :mjgrin:

HotBlushingAustraliankelpie-small.gif
My scUM brethren .:scust:. Lets go Tigers. @ReturnOfJudah @Sauce Dab @TUA TAGOVAILOA sec sec sec ... did i get that right? :lupe:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Yeah I seen it. Twitter lighting Shaka Smart up too. What’s the Buckeye fan base saying about Holtmann :lupe:
Them cacs put all the blame on Liddell :scust:. We finna go through they social media accounts and find them like the feds found all them Trump supporters who stormed the capital
full
. How was Auburn twitter leading up to Gus departure?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them cacs put all the blame on Liddell :scust:. We finna go through they social media accounts and find them like the feds found all them Trump supporters who stormed the capital
full
. How was Auburn twitter leading up to Gus departure?
Leading up to his departure nobody said anything because The firing came out of nowhere, the day after regular season ended when we beat Moo State. So everybody was like :dwillhuh:... :ehh:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Leading up to his departure nobody said anything because The firing came out of nowhere, the day after regular season ended when we beat Moo State. So everybody was like :dwillhuh:... :ehh:
I mean im sure they haven’t been happy with that hocus pocus offense the past few years.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
fukk I had BYU doing well this year...... fukk

Anything could happen but Gonzaga vs Illinois would be really lit