))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
FSU-CU is gonna be a dog fight

But Leonard Hamilton better have his guards and wings in the gym all nite doing shooting drills....

that piss poor shooting gonna get there ass handed to them by a big dawg like CU:ufdup:...

taker597

Superstar
Daps
LSU talent and development /coaching is just so jekyll and Hyde this year.

They are just crushing St. Bon on just legitimate talent in spite of their low IQ play and messy system. You can just see the talent gap, but it's just weird because it just feels like coaching and development just isn't elevating the talent like it should.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Rock chalk
giphy_s.gif

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
LSU talent and development /coaching is just so jekyll and Hyde this year.

They are just crushing St. Bon on just legitimate talent in spite of their low IQ play and messy system. You can just see the talent gap, but it's just weird because it just feels like coaching and development just isn't elevating the talent like it should.
You don’t think Andrew Hyatt has gotten better?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You don’t think Andrew Hyatt has gotten better?

Idk... I think he has become more consistent. Not necessarily say that he has improved noticeably

I feel like certain one has grown and gotten better, but that feels like more from experience than coaching.

At the end of the day and before the season , I thought the talent just wasn't going to mesh well with the coaching. Sometimes it doesn't... Talented young players can be very hard to coach.

This game to me just illustrate what an unusual up and down year for LSU to be honest while still being very good.