))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Every year SDST makes the tournament, and every year they appear with no 3 point shooting on their roster :picard:
in their defense, last year would (shoulda) killed that trend. they had a couple snipers and the goat malachi flynn. I think alot of programs actually rueing being unable to go last year lol

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Yo i was about to post this, it’s never that deep and they need to grow tf up, you don’t go after kids, hell you don’t go after grown men, but especially kids, i got zero tolerance for this I’m always here for getting these jokes off and shyt talking but that’s extreme and whack i hope someone punches him in the face repeatedly

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Yo i was about to post this, it’s never that deep and they need to grow tf up, you don’t go after kids, hell you don’t go after grown men, but especially kids, i got zero tolerance for this I’m always here for getting these jokes off and shyt talking but that’s extreme and whack i hope someone punches him in the face repeatedly
Hoe ass "fans".

bytches probably lost their stimulus check on the game.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
any old heads remember when Mountain Dew would put schools in the tourney under the cap of their bottled drinks? you would win some bread if the school won? you were always hoping for Duke/UNC only to get stuck with Manhattan State? they need to bring that promotion back.

lol

yea i remember

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
25051943-standard.jpg