And fsu would face been a tough matchup with Williams and vassell

two teams are built the same way

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Zags will be around for a while but they aren’t sniffing a title shot again. This was it. They have been building this damn program for like 15 years and finally had their crack at it.

Too much fukkery in March Madness + upsets for a team to just magically run it back unscathed. Only Geno’s UCONN women can slide their way into a final four with ease.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I thought gonzaga was followed by them
And fsu would face been a tough matchup with Williams and vassell

two teams are built the same way

they said Dayton was gonna beat Gonzaga in the title game if 2020 went down and FSU would have lost to Gonzaga in the final four.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For sure even though Suggs is leaving. They’re saying it should be any day now Chet announces he’s signing there. They’re the front runners
I don’t think they’ll make the final next year. They will have quite a few dudes leaving for the nba this year and I’m not sure the ones waiting in the wings are good enough to step up

will have to look into it and see what the transfer market is saying

but generally, teams with starters who have had multiple years together reign supreme

that’s why those big east teams have always done so well. The big ten will Be meh next year as well

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
they said Dayton was gonna beat Gonzaga in the title game if 2020 went down and FSU would have lost to Gonzaga in the final four.
True. dayton got a lot of acclaim for sure but i never thought they’d go deep. Elite 8 max

if i recall correctly kansas was their only real test last season and they lost

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Zags will be around for a while but they aren’t sniffing a title shot again. This was it. They have been building this damn program for like 15 years and finally had their crack at it.

Too much fukkery in March Madness + upsets for a team to just magically run it back unscathed. Only Geno’s UCONN women can slide their way into a final four with ease.

Every year I think it's Gonzaga's year and then they find a way to shyt the bed every single time :francis: still elite but they're like the 90s Bills or some shyt.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

They've made 6 straight Sweet 16s and had a lead with a minute left in 2017....but, sure, this is the end.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not really. Drew has been pulling in good recruits for the last 10 years. I thought he was dirty way back in 2010.

They didn't look like this in 2018-19. They were perimeter oriented and zoned you. This is the Monstars compared to that team. Yes, he's been able to pull talent down to Waco, but nothing like this. You'd see in previous tournaments that they'd face a roadblock or two. Wasn't the case this time.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think they’ll make the final next year. They will have quite a few dudes leaving for the nba this year and I’m not sure the ones waiting in the wings are good enough to step up

will have to look into it and see what the transfer market is saying

but generally, teams with starters who have had multiple years together reign supreme

that’s why those big east teams have always done so well. The big ten will Be meh next year as well
If Timme and Nembhard stay, I think they have a good chance but you’re right the NBA may set them back.

Next year seems like it’ll be wide open as far who’s going to win the title