DM[V]
White Mustache dude for Gonzaga looks like a YMCA player :russ:
ben-stiller-omazejpg.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
big 3 by kispert...13 pts isnt that much. but if baylor gets to even 83 pts its a wrap. thats really all they need

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Beta cuck Mark Few will never win a championship
I wont go all ***** and agree with the beta shyt, but getting dog walked by the first team that matches them in talent and styles ALL SEASON, aint the greatest look. Ill give them all the props in the world for killing legit great teams in WVU, Illinois, Iowa, etc, but...this was their peer from the beginning

didnt keep it close at any step along the way. arguably Few's best blend between early departure and vet leadership (arguably!). Cac Holmgren, Ajayi and Nembard (maybe) aint getting you back to this spot next season either

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not trolling, suggs is a better passer but Hart is a better defender and rebounder

I still don't understand the appeal. he's undersized and not athletic(or doesn't use his athleticism)

draft him top 3 if you want to but he'll never be a start. he can be an elite role player but the fact that he's slotted over jalen green and kuminga is ridiculous

fred
What games have you been watching to say he’s not athletic? :gucci: He doesn’t jump out the gym but he’s quick and stronger than a lot of NBA guards already.

I think Jalen Green has a higher ceiling but Kuminga? :mjlol: He’s a dime a dozen athletic forward with no real position who can’t really shoot.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Gonzaga was more efficient, this would be a closer game. Baylor has been sloppy and careless.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR