))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not trolling, suggs is a better passer but Hart is a better defender and rebounder

I still don't understand the appeal. he's undersized and not athletic(or doesn't use his athleticism)

draft him top 3 if you want to but he'll never be a start. he can be an elite role player but the fact that he's slotted over jalen green and kuminga is ridiculous

fred

couldn't have said it better myself :stopitslime:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
yes

this is the 7th time in 10 years that Gonzaga won 30+ games against the Santa Claras and BYUs of the world only to get humbled in the the tournament

5 straight Sweet 16s, two title games. "A humbling" lol

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Title town, USA. Can you believe it?

Waco%2C_TX%2C_welcome_sign_IMG_0664.JPG
Too bad they have to go back and live in Waco.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a good comp. suggs is a better passer but Hart is a better defender and rebounder

I still don't understand the appeal. he's undersized and not athletic(or doesn't use his athleticism)

draft him top 3 if you want to but he'll never be a start. he can be an elite role player but the fact that he's slotted over jalen green and kuminga is ridiculous

im not trolling, suggs is a better passer but Hart is a better defender and rebounder

fred

:ohhh: