))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I wish this kid with the mullet, Mayer, would talk shyt like Larry Bird. He's actually pretty good but I know it has to burn these dude's souls to get scored on by him. :dead:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wish this kid with the mullet, Mayer, would talk shyt like Larry Bird. He's actually pretty good but I know it has to burn these dude's souls to get scored on by him. :dead:
Hes very very very good breh
Can low key create any shot he fukkin wants

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Hes very very very good breh
Can low key create any shot he fukkin wants
I know, breh. But he still looks like a redneck. If he was out there talking shyt, I guarantee he'd have someone swing on him like Dr. J to Bird, especially with the way he can back it up.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Who we got baylor vs gonzaga? I feel like baylor been in cruise control all tourney. Gonzaga too. We wont see them that serious until this round

houston hasnt player a good team all year. TTU their best

Baylor should run through thhem but theyre literally clones of eachother. Baylor a rich mans houston.

michigan with livers woulda been my fave this tournament though. Its a shame he got injured
In the fews second we've seen the Zags struggle, its been as a result of a dude who could play with Timme straight up and multiple perimeter defenders that could switch. USC gone be a bigger test as far as the paint, but I don't think anyone is seeing Davion-Butler-Teague and Vital is nice out there in space too.

Imma honestly go with Baylor tbh. I think they'll kill it with off the ball defense and take the Zags out of "system ball" early.

Davione is basicslly marcus smart
I fukks with him heavy no homo, coming into the league with a better jumper
Idk if it was in here, but Ive called dude that the WHOLE season...ahead of schedule Smart. Glad others seeing it

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In the fews second we've seen the Zags struggle, its been as a result of a dude who could play with Timme straight up and multiple perimeter defenders that could switch. USC gone be a bigger test as far as the paint, but I don't think anyone is seeing Davion-Butler-Teague and Vital is nice out there in space too.

Imma honestly go with Baylor tbh. I think they'll kill it with off the ball defense and take the Zags out of "system ball" early.

Idk if it was in here, but Ive called dude that the WHOLE season...ahead of schedule Smart. Glad others seeing it
Yup. Marcus smart is the perfect comparison.

as far as gonzaga vs baylor ima hold off on making a choice

baylor atill gotta close out tn and hopefully cover lol