))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
i think next game might be the end of the line and not having livers comes back to haunt us. but this team is just well coached, they might just fukk around and make me eat crow til they cuttin down the nets :wow:

Yea Bama is gonna give us fits. I like the way we match up tho.. I just don’t know. I didn’t think we’d struggle today at all. Bama’s got a few shooters, and the chance that they’re ALL off.. or that we can close out on all of them.. all game long is a tough ask. Should be fun to watch tho.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
i think next game might be the end of the line and not having livers comes back to haunt us. but this team is just well coached, they might just fukk around and make me eat crow til they cuttin down the nets :wow:

i expected it to be today but at this point its house money and im enjoying the ride.
Next season is when i have expectations

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Yea Bama is gonna give us fits. I like the way we match up tho.. I just don’t know. I didn’t think we’d struggle today at all. Bama’s got a few shooters, and the chance that they’re ALL off.. or that we can close out on all of them.. all game long is a tough ask. Should be fun to watch tho.

With Alabama you have to slow the game way down. I think that's going to be the game plan on Tuesday.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Alabama will have their hands full with UCLA. Also it seems the teams that can adjust when their shot is not falling is the one that advances. I like Michigan against Alabama.