))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
baylor undersized...but they are more athletic, feisty and wet enough to get it done. Spread should be like 4 pts in my opinion

then again...Baylor is not good in FTs and can be undisciplined turnover wise. Gonzaga not losing unless god intervenes

I think being undefeated is so difficult to do. The Zags are due for at least one loss. Zags at their best, no one is touching. An off shooting night is the only way to beat them.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
caught most of the second half...Lester and boogie showed nba potential today..excited for penny to have some breathing room. hope he reloads for a big year next year

I think Landers Nolley might enter the draft. :francis:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think being undefeated is so difficult to do. The Zags are due for at least one loss. Zags at their best, no one is touching. An off shooting night is the only way to beat them.
its the only way. But they beat you from the inside out. So it will be very difficult
Also, they are so good in transition so if you go at their pace you are toast. Then they can kill you in the half court as well cause they actually run plays and have ample size.

Baylor is the only team with enough shooting and defense to get it done. But they arent consistent enough. FSU could also MAAAAYBE do it. FSU is a sleeper in that regard

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
sorry but Gonzaga is no unbeatable machine
I'd take FSU over them
The truth is they rarely even lock-in during the first half. All the damage they do is in the 2nd. Against FSU and Baylor they will know they have to play the full 40 mins and they will lock in. Alabama Gonzaga would be a sick matchup too. Alabma, more athletic, better defense, and can play the up and down style