Daps
Michigan State
Ohio State
Rutgers
Iowa
Illinois
Purdue
Wisconsin

this conference had 9 teams in the tournament, and only Rutgers looked respectable on their way out. Their only hope is Michigan who will likely lose without Livers and Maryland who is similar to Oregon. We best not see any more than 4, maybe 5 teams in the tournament next year. This shyt is disgusting. I just saw the Oregon highlights and they absolutely ran Iowa off the court. They obliterated them. Shameful.
Oregon was well rested to be honest.

Daps
I really haven't been impressed this March madness. I'm not a avid college ball fan like I used to but to me the quality has gotten way worse over the years.:yeshrug:. I'm legit seeing alot of trash basketball imo

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Always been a big Mick Cronin fan he's finally got a nice offense they are gonna be tough to beat if we can get passed Maryland

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I really haven't been impressed this March madness. I'm not a avid college ball fan like I used to but to me the quality has gotten way worse over the years.:yeshrug:. I'm legit seeing alot of trash basketball imo
I can’t take nikkas seriously who say shyt like this:what:

You can’t tell me you watch a Baylor, Gonzaga, shyt even Loyola yesterday and tell me college basketball is trash

college > nba. For true HOOP fans

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Star power baby
Cam-Thomas-658x370-1.jpg