Official Madame Web Thread *Coming Soon*

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Sydney Sweeney, who plays Julia Carpenter/Spider-Woman, has previously weighed-in on the movie's reception, but has now given a more in-depth - and refreshingly candid - response during a new interview with GQ.

“The movie is such a large movie with so many people involved,” says the Euphoria star. “I was just hired as an actor and happy to bring to life a character that my little cousins are excited about. There’s no outcome I can control on a film like that, especially when I’m not a producer. You sign up for whatever happens and you take the ride.”

Sweeney went on to admit that, even though the film didn't turn out to be as successful as she'd have liked, it did afford her more career opportunities.

“To me that film was a building block, it’s what allowed me to build a relationship with Sony. Without doing Madame Web I wouldn’t have a relationship with the decision-makers over there,” she adds. “Everything in my career I do not just for that story, but strategic business decisions. Because I did that, I was able to sell Anyone But You. I was able to get Barbarella.

Chess, not checkers :wow:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I made it as far as the kid trying to give her a drawing in the hospital before shutting it off. Don’t even think it was 10 minutes

shytty acting, shytty character, shytty editing, and Adam Scott’s CPR in the back of the ambulance was embarrassingly bad

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This shyt is god awful and waste of time. Ppl clown DC for shelving Batgirl but at least they had the balls to admit they had an L. I'd be embarrassed to even put my name on this bs. fukk the check. I'm mad at myself for letting this bih play in the background.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished. I'll say it's better then the Ms.Marvel show. But just barely. Terrible movie

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God awful. Dakota Johnson is a horrible actress.