skYrq1J.png

we suck :pachaha:
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I can't do it man. I know we're supposed to be bad but this ain't worth becoming an alcoholic.

Yo, I'm dead serious. Do you know how long I've been a fan of the Lakers? I'm not used to this shyt, I mean:damn: all jokes aside I'm about to open my window and air it out with my starter pistol!:violent: Picture a big niqqa, shirtless wearing karate pants and Crocs in his porch doorway holding a little ass starter pistol.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Shyt hurt brehs:to:
It feels great, breh. Knowing we're going to be top 5. :whew:I honestly can say I don't like a single player on this team besides X and Nick Young. Especially that fukkboy Marshall. :birdman:

What a great loss today tho. :blessed: Can't have these scrubs thinking "we were close against the best team in the NBA on the road, imagine our potential!" :krs:

I swear, once we reach that guaranteed 2 game below .500 mark (42 losses) and we still have some of these fukkboys trying to pull out W's, then ima have to do something that I will deeply regret. :demonic:

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Yo, I'm dead serious. Do you know how long I've been a fan of the Lakers? I'm not used to this shyt, I mean:damn: all jokes aside I'm about to open my window and air it out with my starter pistol!:violent: Picture a big niqqa, shirtless wearing karate pants and Crocs in his porch doorway holding a little ass starter pistol.
I feel ya bruh. I been down since the Van Exel days. This shyt is new.

I really had to turn the channel. I started getting mad.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
It feels great, breh. Knowing we're going to be top 5. :whew:I honestly can say I don't like a single player on this team besides X and Nick Young. Especially that fukkboy Marshall. :birdman:

What a great loss today tho. :blessed: Can't have these scrubs thinking "we were close against the best team in the NBA on the road, imagine our potential!" :krs:

I swear, once we reach that guaranteed 1 game below .500 mark (42 losses) and we still have some of these fukkboys trying to pull out W's, then ima have to do something that I will deeply regret. :demonic:

I like all of them except for Pau and D'Antoni.