Official Lovecraft Country Thread

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Here goes:

I watched ep 1 and 2 and I cannot bring myself to keep watching

What the fukc even happened in ep 2? This is a rhetorical question. The answers should have been on the screen.

In general I have only like 1 thing Peele has done without Key. "Get Out"

And I am starting to think this niqqa is the luckiest niqqa alive and he stumbled into that one.

"Us" was HORRIBLE.

The Twilight Zone shyt didn't grab me. I remember watching 1 or 2 eps of that it feels like. Dude was changing reality with a standup routine? I think that was one of em.

Anyway: NOT impressed with Lovecraft Country so far. So unimpressed that its been hard for me to try another ep
Jordan Peele isn't the director or showrunner.
Misha Green is the boss, what we see is her vision.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So I'm all caught up:patrice:If they said from jump this is just an anthology series I'd be more ok with it from the beginning. How episode 1 went was exactly what I was expecting this season to be. Supernatural fukkery happening as a back drop to the very real and true horror of that era. This magic final fantasy shyt that's been happening with this Braithwaite family has definitely thrown me off I won't lie:pachaha:Still enjoying and actress for Juenee has been carrying this season so far:ehh:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think I'm the only person on here who liked episode 2.
:ohhh:
Naa I didn't have a problem with it either :manny: if people can't handle vampires, wizard lodges,ghost and a Indiana Jones dungeon what are they gonna do when aliens show up :skip: or am I the only one who saw the first 2 minutes of episode 1 :mjlol: if people stopped trying to predict the show and just let it be they would be having a much better experience. :yeshrug: