Official Lovecraft Country Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Just finished episode 3 I wouldn't say "I get it now!" but I think it found its footing. I'm glad they got episode 2 out of the way to introduce us to the wizardry fukkery and all that because this show is infinitely better when it's about the community, racist cacs they dealing with and the Scooby Doo vibe :myman:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I thought my mans was gonna play the long game with Leti and I'm like :stopitslime: when he saw her dancing with another dude..

...but then he took action like you SUPPOSED TO. She too fine to let slip away especially when u know she like you.. did not think she was a virgin tho :wow: :wow:

He was bout 6 strokes and done, I get it :whew: :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Those good old neighborhood "boys will be boys" :mjpls: got what was comin to them :pachaha: elevator shaft hit 5th gear on that cac :mjlol:

Show is good with the 50's/race relations and I like how they tie in the horror elements.. episode 3 while not touching episode 1 was better than episode 2 and like I said I think now that we have met all the main characters and their motivations it's gonna slow down and find its way. So let's see :jbhmm:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was so bad I started busting out laughing at the climax when he possessed "get the fukk out ny house bytch"

:mjlol:

This had an excellent pilot the last 2 episodes have been booty juice.
100%. First episode was a GOAT tier pilot. But the last 2 felt like some TNT shyt. It’s been very disappointing.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ep 1: 9.5/10
Ep 2: 3/10

If this episode wasnt at least a 7/10 I was gonna consider moving on to something else. Thats how disappointed I was after the 2nd episode. But Im back for good. Giving this an 8.5/10. I really like the parts where Atticus is talking about how Leti wasnt dealing with the pain. So many shows have deaths and the next episode characters are forgotten and the plot rolls on. Glad they didnt do Unc like that, even though he's only been in 2 episodes. Still wish he could have survived, he was a great addition to the show but I get it. Glad the mutilated were made whole again and could rest in piece.

And those horns blaring for a week while everyone was just business as usual was some excellent television :laff: Showed how vile and petty those cacs were.

Only flaws were..
-The demon cac CGI that first appeared when she put the pictures together looked pretty bad.
-Maybe a flashback from George's wife's perspective of how they told her what happened.
-Not sure how Leti got out of the paddy wagon with the cops. Were they just trying to rough her up? Seems like their racist selves would have booked her on charges and had her in jail? Maybe I missed something

Ep 3: 8.5/10

Next episode looks incredible as well :leon: