LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
  • she was singing on stage with her fine sister
  • asks sis who is this dude running through the fire hydrant
  • agrees to stay with big sis for two nights only
  • big sis mentions you can stay with older brother Marvin
  • and then literaly next time she is shown.....
  • she is packing the car up to go on the trip with them talking about HS science fiction clubs and the uncle saying Marvin can help them out with something
I was just wondering WHEN she asked to travel w/ them that direction, or how she even knew, that's all. lol I don't know why y'all acting like that shyt wasn't disjointed.
i agree with this. the episode moved too fast. i think they were desperate to get a monster in the first episode but couldnt explain one without getting all these people away from the city within the first episode with time to spare for the big monster battle. they had a lot to accomplish in one episode and made a gamble that you dont need much about leti. looks like it worked, given the fact that few people mentioned it, but i noticed it.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Now if we don't see this guy again that will make the scene even ten times worse because literally there was absolutely no need for that shyt whatsoever. If that random guy was just a plot point just so Atticus could find out which direction his father went in then why did we have to learn about the non important filler character's sexuality? Not to mention that scene does no justice to the alphabet community. They were better off just showing two dudes holding hands or some shyt:dame:during that street party scene where the sisters were signing at if they needed the agenda quota filled.

How about the guy that played the crackhead tho. What's going through your head while you go audition for that shyt? And do you tell your friends and family that you're on the first episode of the show("Its a real brief scene.. you gotta look closely but I'm in there tho") or do you keep that to yourself:patrice:

It's not that deep. Gay people exist. They've always have and always will.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
i agree with this. the episode moved too fast. i think they were desperate to get a monster in the first episode but couldnt explain one without getting all these people away from the city within the first episode with time to spare for the big monster battle. they had a lot to accomplish in one episode and made a gamble that you dont need much about leti. looks like it worked, given the fact that few people mentioned it, but i noticed it.

I had to rewind the scene with her packing the car. I thought i missed something.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Show was really good.
I like how they touched on the race aspects. That diner scene was fukkin hilarious tho :russ:
Those shots showing the black way of living were :wow: great recreations. That james Baldwin voice over was a great touch also
The monsters are interesting but I aint that much entangled with them as i am with them moving through the cism. That's what was pulling me in.
also
Courtney B is my guy. So talented and I feel like he doesn't get the recognition he deserves. He always kills his roles and he gonna kill this one I can see.
:myman:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
my cousin was raving about this so i was like let check it out

about 10 mins in..a :dame: scene kicked in

Breh I get it but it was legit 3 seconds. It ain't that major. Honestly it's more sus to me that ppl are so wrapped up in that...maybe it brings up something uncomfortable or latent in some folk here:sas2: