Official Lovecraft Country Thread

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mischa Green writing it. I don't care for underground. I'm going to start reading the book tonight though.
I read the preview and it was enough for me to buy it. Interesting story.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Based on the book of the same name by Matt Ruff, the anthology horror series follows 25-year-old Atticus Black, who joins up with his friend Letitia and his Uncle George to embark on a road trip across 1950s Jim Crow America to find his missing father. They must survive and overcome both the racist terrors of white America and the malevolent spirits that could be ripped from a Lovecraft paperback.

Not sure about this one at all :patrice:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Will we be exposing the conflicting greatness of Lovecrafts writing being fueled by his utterly racist paranoia that gripped his daily life? :ohhh:

IN:feedme:
:russ: not literally Lovecraft shyt but ideas inspired by him. I read a story of his where the shock/horror twist that was being built up in the end was that the white guy had in fact had a relationship with a white passing black woman or something........i was like where the fukk is the horror? And then it hit me:mjpls:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:russ: not literally Lovecraft shyt but ideas inspired by him. I read a story of his where the shock/horror twist that was being built up in the end was that the white guy had in fact had a relationship with a white passing black woman or something........i was like where the fukk is the horror? And then it hit me:mjpls:
I feel the Elder Gods were black people.