Official Lovecraft Country Thread

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The episode wasn't all bad from what was going on with the Ruby plot point and then Leti/Tic but the pops side story was completely unnecessary and I dare somebody to tell me what any of that gay shyt had to do with anything :mjlol:
You guys know I've been really supportive of this show. I thought the Ruby part started off excellent. Once I saw Pops unbuckle is pants I turned it off. I'm done with the show

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Forced ass black male fakkit shyt. Has nothing to do with the story, nor will it since the father wasn’t gay in the book so there’s nowhere to take this change in character. Who is the bytch running this show? It’s either a cave whore or a black woman that would go through such effort.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why was he so shook at the word die? What did she know? What did she say to him to where he should have listened? What was the point of the fruit top story arc? What was the purpose of the woman that Omar killed? Why did he kill her? Where is the rest of the family? I have more but I'm gonna stop here.

This show offer more questions than answers

Last edited: